[ROM][10JAN][CM10.1](JB4.2.1) <KANGED> CM10.1 NIGHTLY 130110 + NavBar ★ monxDIFIED ★

Search This thread

zekurosu

Dec 2, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
the time that i dreaded most has come... where monx came up with kanged cm10.1

hahah... the lil boy in me was jumping with joy... but i must say that the samsung based one is very good at the moment

guess i'll wait until a stable cm10.1 comes out then

thanks anyway bro!!

K

kasdorji@gmail.com

Downloaded and using it since last night.
Battery is amazing and I like its look and performance.
No FC so far.
Thanks monx.I was on your latest touch wiz rom which was also the best ROM I have used till now.
Amazing work.thanks
Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

wkharposh66

Downloaded and using it since last night.
Battery is amazing and I like its look and performance.
No FC so far.
Thanks monx.I was on your latest touch wiz rom which was also the best ROM I have used till now.
Amazing work.thanks
Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Is the BT audio work in this build or not !!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

darkteb

Nov 10, 2011
I notice the dialer is having delay between key press.. did anybody else notice this too?

ComPas-V

Jul 17, 2007
Moscow
Is the BT audio work in this build or not !!

Have the same question.
According to what I've found until now - no it does not.

@monx
Would be nice to have the updated permanent link to current CM10 release notes in the first post ....
It would help a lot to refer there before ask question.

Thanks!

ratcom

Mar 1, 2005
Nottingham, England
I much prefer cm roms but the only thing stopping me switching is the memory swap! Still not possible on cm :(

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

It does work you just have to go the long way around, use the script attached to this post and do the following (taken from S3 thread by mattiadj)

FOR CM10 FOR NOW THERE IS NOT CWM ZIP. TO HAVE THIS MOD WORKING PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS
Install script manager from play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...51bGwsMSwyLDNd
Download the mod from this post.
Place the mod in /data (you need es file manager or other file manager with root access) and set permission to 777 (all checked)
Open script manager, click on browse as root then ok
Choose the mod file located in /data and click on Script/Executable
Now tap on Su, Boot and Save
Reboot your phone and enjoy!

Please please buy this guy and drink if you find this mod useful original note 2 thread here [MOD][15DEC]ExtSd2InternalSd v5.5|Increase your data storage|100% Working|

Again all credit to mattiadj this is one of the most useful mods I have ever come across on android. :good:

Oh and you have to give it a few minutes when you reboot to report correctly.

Attachments

• 11extsd2internalsd.rar
    527 bytes · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_2012-12-29-13-02-15.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-12-29-13-02-15.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 626
Reactions: xachiel

serling

It does work you just have to go the long way around, use the script attached to this post and do the following (taken from S3 thread by mattiadj)

Please please buy this guy and drink if you find this mod useful original note 2 thread here [MOD][15DEC]ExtSd2InternalSd v5.5|Increase your data storage|100% Working|

Again all credit to mattiadj this is one of the most useful mods I have ever come across on android. :good:

Oh and you have to give it a few minutes when you reboot to report correctly.

so i just need to put the .rar file into root/sdcard/data? or i need to extract it first?
what kernel do you use? is it possible if i use neak kernel for aosp to use this mod? Thanks :D

Scann69

Never tried CM's Rom before but if monx is making it, it should be good. I've got 2 question....

Does the CM Rom change the format of the SD card or internal memory?

Or can I just back up current Rom, wipe, flash CM Rom and if I don't like it, just restore previous Rom and everything is back to how it was?

Appreciate some advice. Again sorry for the possible dumb question.....first time with CM base Rom.

sEnt via gALaXy nOte 2

kryptoner

Apr 24, 2011
Its the best cm10.1 out there. Camera appears to be not focusing but final pics in gallery are focused. Excellent ROM!

vasumit

I notice the dialer is having delay between key press.. did anybody else notice this too?

Thats a minor issue with the original cm10.1, you can try disabling the keypress sound and haptic feedback under settings->sound.

This can make it better but not super fluent we are used to.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Never tried CM's Rom before but if monx is making it, it should be good. I've got 2 question....

Does the CM Rom change the format of the SD card or internal memory?

Or can I just back up current Rom, wipe, flash CM Rom and if I don't like it, just restore previous Rom and everything is back to how it was?

Appreciate some advice. Again sorry for the possible dumb question.....first time with CM base Rom.

sEnt via gALaXy nOte 2

I think it does tinker with the file system ever so slightly, however I have tried CM and gone back to stock based roms before using the AndroidRevolution super wipe script by mike. No problem what so ever in switching back and forth.

shaharda

Mar 27, 2010
Hi and thx in advanced.
Maybe here someone can advice:
In all cm10.1 i can't make calls, whenever i try the call is ended before even starts, but i do can get incoming calls, use my 3G...
I flashed it from 4.1.2 as it says only with factory reset and i had LK7, and after doing all the wipes when having no baseband io tried LK7+RIL from hyper note with and LJ2.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][10JAN][CM10.1](JB4.2.1) <KANGED> CM10.1 NIGHTLY 130110 + NavBar ★ monxDIFIED ★

Screenshot_2012-12-28-23-21-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-12-24-12-24-14.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-12-24-12-25-58.jpg

This is a kanged mod of OFFICIAL CM10.1 ROM by CM Team
    Im not taking any credits. This rom is just a compilation to ease our experience with latest CM10.1
    Credit goes to CyanogenMod Team

BUGS/ISSUES/WORKING/NOT-WORKING

All same like official CM10.1

ADDED MODIFICATIONS

Code:
    • Kernel > ramdisk fixes : init.d, mount point, off mode charging + animation
    • 280DPi as default
    • Camera/Gallery with PhotoSphere
    • Latest best selected common apps (AdAway, RescanSD, etc) 
    • Latest GApps pre-loaded (no more worries about missing/collision apps) 
    • Latest Google Maps with Worldwide Navigation activated (credits:TBA)  + latest StreetView  
    • Latest Google Play supporting true multi-DPI (credits:TBA)  
    • Modded frameworks to match Holo theme (blue slate)  - no more ugly green/orange resources  
    • Latest pre-loaded & pre-configured apps (Terminal,Total Commander,etc)  (this apps will be restored after factory reset from settings. pre-configured!) 
    • Minimum recent tasks preview size (for privacy wise)
    • Enabled multi-user : max 3 + portrait lockscreen user-switching layout
    • Tweaks & UI enhancements
    • other mods I forgot to mention (TBA)
    PLEASE DONT DISCUSS ABOUT THIS KANG-MOD IN CM THREAD
    All common terms & conditions applied.
    Please use at ur own risk.

CHANGELOGS
    CM10.1 N7100
    Nightlies official

DOWNLOAD
    Dont be a leecher :p
    |donations is highly appreciated!

LATEST
    N7100-CM10.1-NIGHTLY-130110-monxDIFIED ready
    Enable NavBar ready

OLDER
    N7100-CM10.1-NIGHTLY-121227-monxDIFIED ready
    N7100-CM10.1-NIGHTLY-130101-monxDIFIED ready

FLASHING
    Standard flashing procedures applied.
    Re: [ROM][10JAN][CM10.1](JB4.2.1) &lt;KANGED&gt; CM10.1 NIGHTLY 130110 + NavBar ★ monxDIFIE

Its been a while since the last old nightlies. i just bought new machine so u can expect new kang based on current nightly build soon.

xda-premium | note2
    new version is up + NavBar optional
    Latest nightly ready. Happy New Year.

Is there a way to change the multitasking previews back to normal size?

reverted in latest version.