Tehran
www.ir-tci.org
hi every body
i have KF2 and i try root and install TWRP on it
im on 10.4.6 on my kindle

1- root my device
2-reboot in fastboot and install TWRP
3- blue kindle fire successfully install

now after reboot my device when normal boot goes to "Your kindle device cannot boot" screen and when i factory defualt back to this screen
and when my kindle boot up goes to recovery, my device stuck on kindle fire blue and do not any thing

when this happend.. when i turn of my device and turn on when cable in my device can go to fastboot but i flash otter2-u-boot-prod-10.2.4.bin and now when my device turn on when in cable cant access to fastboot

my device is on Your kindle device cannot boot screen when normal boot or stuck on kindle fire blue when go to recovery

how can fix it?! help plz

sorry for my bad english

stunts513

Feb 8, 2013
New Braunfels, TX
If by "cable in my box" you mean the one that came with the kindle, that is not a factory cable, I believe the full name is Motorola factory programming cable, I just call it a fastboot cable since you plug it in and the device goes straight into fastboot. You may not need one if the logo turns blue even if you don't have the recovery partition flashed, in my experience, once second boot loader is installed it acts a lot like the 8.9" boot loader in the way we can get it into fastboot without a fastboot cable. If your PC makes a connect and disconnect sound when you plug your kindle in and it powers on to the blue logo, check the device manager to make sure the device is not appearing as otter2 with an yellow triangle, if it is they to update the drivers with the ones in my signature. I suggest downloading and cding (from a command prompt) into kindle fire first aid's directory and running
Code:
fastboot -i 0x1949 getvar product
with the device off and unplugged, once fastboot says waiting for device, plug the kindle in and let it power on and if all goes well it will go into fastboot, and from there I think kffa can reflash the partitions. If after attempting to get into fastboot with above method and failing you will need to order a fastboot cable.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HD running CM10.1 Tablet UI using xda-developers app

Reza WM

Feb 23, 2009
Tehran
www.ir-tci.org
If by "cable in my box" you mean the one that came with the kindle, that is not a factory cable, I believe the full name is Motorola factory programming cable, I just call it a fastboot cable since you plug it in and the device goes straight into fastboot. You may not need one if the logo turns blue even if you don't have the recovery partition flashed, in my experience, once second boot loader is installed it acts a lot like the 8.9" boot loader in the way we can get it into fastboot without a fastboot cable. If your PC makes a connect and disconnect sound when you plug your kindle in and it powers on to the blue logo, check the device manager to make sure the device is not appearing as otter2 with an yellow triangle, if it is they to update the drivers with the ones in my signature. I suggest downloading and cding (from a command prompt) into kindle fire first aid's directory and running
Code:
with the device off and unplugged, once fastboot says waiting for device, plug the kindle in and let it power on and if all goes well it will go into fastboot, and from there I think kffa can reflash the partitions. If after attempting to get into fastboot with above method and failing you will need to order a fastboot cable.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HD running CM10.1 Tablet UI using xda-developers app

i use your driver and can access to fastboot then i flash 10.2.3 with 3 file in fastboot to bootup my device... but when reboot my device cant boot and have tringle red logo and i dont have blue kindle fire logo... now what can i do to boot my device.. more time i do reset factory but dont change any thing and i have tringle red logo

stunts513

Feb 8, 2013
New Braunfels, TX
Odd, sound alike you will need a fastboot cable this time around and you need to reflash the system image again I think, maybe the last one had a bad md5sum or something.

braider

Jan 22, 2013
Did you flash the older 10.2.4 boot loader file. The newer bootloader has the hole fixed

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire2 using xda app-developers app

jasero12

Mar 18, 2013
About your drivers

Code:

I have a problem with my KFHD 8.9 that i cant access my fastboot and im stuck on the orange static logo.

i downloaded your driver.zip files but i dont know what to do with them

help please

stunts513

Feb 8, 2013
New Braunfels, TX
I have a problem with my KFHD 8.9 that i cant access my fastboot and im stuck on the orange static logo.

i downloaded your driver.zip files but i dont know what to do with them

help please

You have to right click the jem device with an exclamation in the device manager, hit update drivers and point it to where you would have extracted my drivers(might have to uninstall the old ones first), but its very difficult to do because the kindle only broadcasts in fastboot for a few seconds, its way easier to just boot a Ubuntu 13.10 live cd and do it because its doesnt require any drivers, just the fastboot command.