AOKP General Discussion

Search This thread

Jeeeenx

Nov 24, 2012
Since there wasn't a thread made in the development forums I figured I'd start one here. Any success installing AOKP any bugs? Lets discuss it here.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Jeeeenx

Nov 24, 2012
I'm using my phone for gps to get home so I'm a bit scared to flash it. As soon as Im home I'm gonna take this baby for a spin. Definitely an awesome Christmas present.

Jeeeenx

Nov 24, 2012
Feel nice to finally be able to run AOKP on hammerhead. Too bad its soo skinny for now. Guess I'll head back to cataclysm for now and wait for devs to fill the ROM with the goodies.

Ran into an issue of not being able to get root access. Anyone else able to reproduce?

thenobol

Nov 22, 2013
small feature list:

• statusbar brightness slider
  • wake up on charge
  • customizeable hardware keys
  • volume smash rotation
  • usb debugging notify
  • show IME switcher
  • toggles - style, setup, order
  • app permissions
  • advanced powerbutton menu
  • build in superuser
  • themes

so far so good ;)

Reactions: nero17

MWilkenson

Oct 10, 2011
Pensacola
Can anyone with a chromecast confirm that when you try to cast from Google play movies app its causes a soft reboot? All other apps work fine, not sure if its ROM related or not. So far its running great.

umbc1205

Dec 20, 2013
Randallstown
Big fan of AOKP ... I ran this rom on my N5 for about 12 hours without any issues. I did not try chromecast though so I can't speak to that issue as others have brought up.

I jumped back to beanstalk for now, but will likely come back to AOKP when more bells are added.

Jeeeenx

Nov 24, 2012
Haven't tried it myself but some of the comments in the development thread suggest that chromecast bugs are a thing of the past as well as some other bugs.

Top Liked Posts