Manila 2d in one cab!

Search This thread

madmax3

Sep 13, 2007
FAIRFAX VA
treo cab ??

I installed this cab and its still not stowing up on my screen but it shows installed I have a treo 700wx :( with wm5 I guess its a no go for me?? Any body know how I coudl make it work?

aprmaejun

Aug 11, 2010
I have installed realvga and m2d just like it says.. i'm in 96 dpi and the touchflo still doesn't expand to the whole screen. it's squished to the left 2/3 of the screen. other than that, everything is working ok. anyone have a fix?

amcolash

Jul 9, 2009
Madison
I installed the Manilla 2D and I love it thank you very much. However, I am having a little trouble with a couple things. First, on the weather tab it won't let me add a city because the words are all jumbled over the link. Second, on the mail tab part of the mail message is outside the envelope. Is this because I don't use the REAL VGA? Thanks for all the support.

P.S. Yes I have copied the .xml file over

the weather tab is a little messed up, i used to use m2d and i found that you just needed to press the softkey at the bottom to setup the city... i think

cheers

einsteinecker

Oct 13, 2007
Yeah, the links are dead. I would really like to try this. Why is it not possible to upload to forum here? Surely it would last for as long as XDA is alive instead of uploading it to non-guaranteed hosting sites :confused:

Hakim Rahman

Oct 28, 2010
in here

Top Liked Posts