[Q] Remapping Recent Apps to Search.

Search This thread

Elizle

Mar 28, 2008
Indiana
Is there a way that I can get my search button back? I would like to change the recent apps button to a search button.

Elizle

Mar 28, 2008
Indiana
Check Xposed Sense 6 toolbox or Xposed Gravity Box KK

Where can I get that? I see Xposed Sense 5 toolbox, but not 6. Is it something I can get in the google play store, or do I have to get an apk somewhere? I just got S-Off, so I'm trying to fix this issue now. Other than that and the Verizon bloat, this phone is perfect.

Elizle

Mar 28, 2008
Indiana
Ok, I got Xposed Framework installed, but the latest version of Sense Toolbox is for 5 and crashes instantly when I try to run it. Gravity Box says it's for AOSP roms, so I'm doubting it would work.

wtoj34

Jan 28, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Ok, I got Xposed Framework installed, but the latest version of Sense Toolbox is for 5 and crashes instantly when I try to run it. Gravity Box says it's for AOSP roms, so I'm doubting it would work.

Sense 6 toolbox has been posted all around these forums shouldn't be hard to find

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Elizle

Mar 28, 2008
Indiana
Sense 6 toolbox has been posted all around these forums shouldn't be hard to find

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Derp. I left out xposed from the search and it was the first result. I'll probably wait until I install Skyfall to try it. I'm sick of the Verizon apps reinstalling themselves after I delete them with root explorer.