[q] f180k network problem

Search This thread

clickanu

Jun 11, 2014
Hello guys and ispirers'

good day. After flashig my optimus g in kitkat, i found my phone is ok on 3g network. But facing problem while i am out of 3g. Sometimes network is full but shows out of service while dialing. My phone is f180k.

Please suggest what can i do ??? Waiting for expert's opinion.

Regards and thanks

clickanu

Jun 11, 2014
Cant hard reset my phone by volume down + power key....

Please suggest...waiting fof your help.

clickanu

Jun 11, 2014
Dear Ahmed Bhai, the link you given is not working.,,,It back me to my own problem query....Please have a look.

Another thing, can you provide me any link of EFS backup that work for my f180k, cause you know, i lost my IMEI no, I have severe network problem....pleasee help me out.

Sorry for my Hurry,cActually, I am going with lot of Pains with the network......

Regards and Thanks,

blueberry6401

Jun 15, 2014
Dear Ahmed Bhai, the link you given is not working.,,,It back me to my own problem query....Please have a look.

Another thing, can you provide me any link of EFS backup that work for my f180k, cause you know, i lost my IMEI no, I have severe network problem....pleasee help me out.

Sorry for my Hurry,cActually, I am going with lot of Pains with the network......

Regards and Thanks,

Which rom do you use?
EFS backup: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2434917

Ahmed Xperia p

Nov 25, 2012
Islamabad
Chaeck my latest thread in Q & A section. Can't hyperlink from cell.

Sent from my LG-E975 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Does your phone shows imei without sim card ?

Sent from my LG-E975 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2786411