[Q] Need official play store for my galaxy Y

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sricheran143

Jun 21, 2014
I accidentally deleted my Google play store app from my mobile. Im using Galaxy Y with Android 4.2.2 rooted with NEMESIS 2.7 hybrid. Previously I used play store alone without play services app. Please anyone help me installing official play store app which suits the configuration of my mobile.

Last edited:

kanishkad

Dec 1, 2013
Colombo
Try this: (plz replace "dot" with ".")

www(dot)androidpolice(dot)com/2014/06/01/google-rolling-out-play-store-v4-8-19-with-paypal-support-simplified-app-permissions-bigger-buttons-and-more-apk-download/

You must post questions like this in Q&A section..

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
I accidentally deleted my Google play store app from my mobile. Im using Galaxy Y with Android 4.2.2 rooted with NEMESIS 2.7 hybrid. Previously I used play store alone without play services app. Please anyone help me installing official play store app which suits the configuration of my mobile.

1. Questions go in the Questions and Answers section
2 . You are not using android 4.2.2 you are using android 2.3.6
3. No support for banned roms here
4. Use the power of google - type playstore apk and download it from android police website and its also been posted in this section

sricheran143

Jun 21, 2014
paste the link. Im not able to download new apps or update old ones after installing any new play store app. what to do now?

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
paste the link. Im not able to download new apps or update old ones after installing any new play store app. what to do now?

like I said - download the apk from the android police website - install it as a system app or normal apk and then restart your phone or wipe data and flash the correct gapps

No support for banned roms here if you have any problems flash stock rom via odin

Status
Not open for further replies.