shoebox connection error

Search This thread

bahdbwoy

Feb 2, 2014
Showbox* stupid autocorrect..

Nexus7 WiFi on comcast

Have reinstalled and using v2.5 . Reset router/modem and still get the connection error when opening showbox?

Any ideas, thanks.

Last edited:

yf1954

May 4, 2014
connection error solution

Showbox* stupid autocorrect..

Nexus7 WiFi on comcast

Have reinstalled and using v2.5 . Reset router/modem and still get the connection error when opening showbox?

Any ideas, thanks.

I had the same problem in my Nexus 5, nothing helped until I connected my device to WiFi and then opened the Shoebox app. It works perfectly now.

Good luck.

MidnightHarvester

Apr 16, 2010
In the VAST
I had the same problem in my Nexus 5, nothing helped until I connected my device to WiFi and then opened the Shoebox app. It works perfectly now.

Good luck.

So this thing won't work over a 50Mbs LTE connection? I can't stand all the apps that assume people are on limited data (if that's the reason). I used Popcorn Time last night and had Desolation of Smaug finished downloaded in about 15 minutes (720p Blu Ray). Gotta say that that movie is absolutely gorgeous and I preferred it over any of the LOtR movies or the last Hobbit.

Was going to use Show Bow for the television shows and Popcorn Time for the movies, but I can just as easily use a Torrent I guess. I have no WiFi at my house.

yf1954

May 4, 2014
showbox

So this thing won't work over a 50Mbs LTE connection? I can't stand all the apps that assume people are on limited data (if that's the reason). I used Popcorn Time last night and had Desolation of Smaug finished downloaded in about 15 minutes (720p Blu Ray). Gotta say that that movie is absolutely gorgeous and I preferred it over any of the LOtR movies or the last Hobbit.

Was going to use Show Bow for the television shows and Popcorn Time for the movies, but I can just as easily use a Torrent I guess. I have no WiFi at my house.

All you need to do is connect to WiFi once to update the app, and then it should work just with regular connection.