[Q] SEA (asian) Model LTE

Search This thread

newstar

Apr 28, 2009
I searched all forum but didnt get exact information i need , MY G3 is asian 32 GB D855 and SEA firmware , in settings there is no option for LTE , there are temporary ways like enable LTE from service menu or a parmanent method but first get root and delete LTE config apk and odex , My question is if i flash EUR kdz (i am aware i didn't get OTA's) is that possible it show me EUR firmware version in settings and LTE enabled by default in settings ?

zaty6u7e.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

bentclark

Mar 9, 2009
fix the LTE using Prop.Build

Had the same problem. Found this fix. It is a permanent fix but have be rooted. But seeing as rooting and unrooting so simple, that shouldn't be a problem.

Simply use a Prop Build editor to go into the build.prop and change the "telephony.lteOnCdmaDevice” value from 0 to 1. There are two lines on in the G3 build prop. Make sure both have the value of 1. Then save. Then reboot.

I applied this to my G3 problem and now it is completely fixed!! I can select LTE auto and it stays, even on a reboot! I'll basically have to do this everytime i flash a new rom or update but it works!

I'll probably make a YouTube video later today to share the fix.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dial *#*#4636#*#* and on preferred network type, choose lte/gsm/wcdma...the other option is to upgrade to V10J from Asia, with complete wipe, this will choose 4G first...