i forgot about gingerbread o_o

Search This thread

cnstarz

Feb 10, 2010
i've been so caught up with aokp, codename, gummy, and cm9 that completely forgot about gingerbread in my search for a stable rom with good battery life where everything works and is almost as quick as ICS. on calk's v3.0, better battery life than any ics aosp rom will give, and there are absolutely no issues with sdcard or market or gps or cameras. albeit, it's definitely not as pretty, and i miss the hell out of my apex launcher (there are no comparable gb launchers), and the rom's almost triple in size o_o. if you're someone who values a fully functioning phone with awesome battery life, dont forget about your roots!

3eHuW.png

kingdazy

Feb 24, 2010
Olympia
Agreed on all counts, except this: the ICS versions of gapps. I can never go back.

Sent from my calculator watch.

RainMotorsports

Dec 24, 2011
Samsung Epic 4G Touch
Google Nexus 5
It doesn't looked anymore shopped than any real screen shot lol. I mean what do you see? A badly compressed jpeg with no or wiped exif..

Set your screen to the longest possible timeout or to never turn off and then display something black since its AMOLED. Can get some epic screen on times while doing nothing. Extended batteries help as well. I could easily double the screen on time i get to 4-5 hours doing so. Not sure about 7 ive never tried.

Last edited: