[Q] root samsung galaxy note 3 with mobogenie

Search This thread

Numero17

Jun 23, 2008
Andria
Hi friend sorry for my bad english. Today i discover a new method for root for samsung galaxy note 3. I don't try because i would lost my warrant and knox can grow. For make root it's important install mobogenie on pc and on your smartphone. When you enable usb debug mobogenie will install drivers on your pc. When you open mobogenie you can do many actions (install and delete app, backup, recover and root). someone try to root with mobogenie?

kenny1991

Feb 5, 2012
Hi friend sorry for my bad english. Today i discover a new method for root for samsung galaxy note 3. I don't try because i would lost my warrant and knox can grow. For make root it's important install mobogenie on pc and on your smartphone. When you enable usb debug mobogenie will install drivers on your pc. When you open mobogenie you can do many actions (install and delete app, backup, recover and root). someone try to root with mobogenie?

Knox grows yes.
Never heard of that. Why don't you just use cf autoroot. Knox safe methods are almost none existing on later firmwares.

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth
because cf root grows my knox and safe root doesn't work on my note 3 mj7

to be frank...
MJ3 and above, you have to live with 0x1 if you want to root (at the moment).
those other rooting method flying around outthere is not proven safe though.
Like last time kingo was reported sending data to china server.
The safest root method currently is CF-autoroot for MJ3 and above. I said safe, in terms of no malware include inside. And it's proven safe to flash, with close to zero problem if you choose the correct file for your model. Only your KNOX will trip. but it's worth to sacrifice if you need root access.