what case/cover do you use

Search This thread

spromper

Jan 15, 2012
I use the Case-mate barely there case, it's awesome, it doesn't affect the awesome arc design and it offers protection:D

ataraxy

Jan 1, 2012
I
I also ordered this case for ultimate slimness.

obostore.com/rock-ultra-thin-nakedshell-faceplate-for-sony-erocsson-arc-arc-s-lt18i-p-1059.html
I also use this case to maintain a proper grip on my arc s, in case it flies off.. I like it being slim and light so it doesn't create more weight on the light and slim arc phone. :-D

Sent from my LT18i using XDA App

streamnlnl

Jul 3, 2010
Near Eindhoven
Im not sure what to choose.
This one or that one.
Does someone have any experience with any of these (or just a opinion)?

I think the design (with both) is beautiful....

Thanks in advance

dule91

Feb 17, 2012
Pancevo
hi i would be wery greateful if u can recommend me an arm band for my arc s that has a hole for headphone...

i found some on e buy but they has no a hole where it sopose to be...

luutuan

Oct 22, 2011
I use this one

1319541160_bang.vn_case-rock-op-lung-sony-arc-x12-IMG_98571.jpg

taus90

Feb 14, 2012
Mumbai
sexy arc

I don't really like to cover up my arc s awesome curves and give away that feeling of holding it in hand, it just feel sexy to hold. Also when others get hold it in their hand they just cant stop gushing about aesthetic.. ;):D

Ninolina

Dec 1, 2009
Beograd
I am not using any case but I do protect my ARC S as I done it with all my previous devices by using GelaSkins...:) It fits my ARC S perfectly and it can be very best personalized any way you like as you can order it with any picture or color you like...:) Here are pictures of my ARC S...:)

ghekua

Jun 25, 2008
Hanoi
Very cute skin sister. It make ur Arc S even more nice :D

Sent from my LT18i using xda premium

iridaki

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 21, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
I am not using any case but I do protect my ARC S as I done it with all my previous devices by using GelaSkins...:) It fits my ARC S perfectly and it can be very best personalized any way you like as you can order it with any picture or color you like...:) Here are pictures of my ARC S...:)

SOOOO cute!!!! :)

Gelaskins fit nicely, huh? I see you made a perfect installation right there.
Was it difficult?

My boyfriend got me one of these, I love it, looks so fabulous! :D

Reactions: Ninolina

Ninolina

Dec 1, 2009
Beograd
SOOOO cute!!!! :)

Gelaskins fit nicely, huh? I see you made a perfect installation right there.
Was it difficult?

My boyfriend got me one of these, I love it, looks so fabulous! :D

Thank you...:) It's really not hard to install it and you and it's not that sensitive at all...:) Also it is really resistant and it protect device perfectly. I used GelaSkins before on my HTC Desire too...:) I like my device to be slim, to have same shape as default housing and to be protected at the same time...:)

Your case looks so BEAUTIFUL...:)

Reactions: iridaki

Marcell96

Apr 26, 2011
Helmond
This is the "DMC Flip Style Case" EUR 9,99
dsc0009ea.jpg
dsc0008ck.jpg

dsc0007bz.jpg
dsc0006ce.jpg

dsc0005ao.jpg

But i am thinking of bringing that one back and buying a thinner case,
I want my arc to be sexy, not bulky :p

Last edited:

immynanj

May 9, 2012
Hey guys n girls, im using the official flip style case its really nice, much better than other ones ive had off fleabay, good build and looks really smart. got it from mobile fun

Cant add link as im a noob :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here you go, sorry I took so long, didn't check back on this thread in a while.

Apologies also for the horrible colour cast from my lights, took the photos with my old Satio and didn't alter white balance.

CLick on the thumbnails for larger images.

Ive had my cover since I got the phone last october. I love this cover... looks good, never breaks or dulls... made of aluminum. Best of all, it follows all the contours of the phone with cutouts for buttons.

IMAG0241.jpg

IMAG0243.jpg

DSC04917.JPG

I like how it looks strange :laugh:
    where did you bought it?
    HI ALL

im making a thread here to see what everyone uses for there cover/case

my first case was a sort of see through (clear) gel/silicon one off ebay. i guess it was cheap china make.....

it has now gone a dull shade of yellow and its just not nice....

ive now after realising my error bought a very nice TERRAPIN LEATHER FLIP CASE COVER
    sony_ericsson_acr-4.jpg

sony_ericsson_acr-2.jpg

its very well made and it even has little pockets inside for sd cards and stuff

very happy customer.....

so yeah to everyone else what have you used to protect your little bundle of job
    @blackhawk1 & @meidan95 :- what is the name of the cover????
    I use the exact same with dp94. It's fantastic !!!