[APP] AOSP Messaging APP FOR TW! UPDATED! (03-07-13))

What would you guys like to see?

• Total voters
Search This thread

Phillysphinest1

Dec 22, 2010
Philly
To answer your question quite simply, I started this to share something I thought other people would like.
That being said:
This isn't a development forum, marvinlh, and I'm not a developer. I started this because I wanted inverted Mms because it's looks way better. I thought to myself, "self, don't be greedy. Share this with other people so that they may also enjoy what you're enjoying." So I started a thread and released it. Thought I was doing people a favor. Everybody's all upset like "don't work", without so much as a reason why, how, etc. You don't tell me what Android version you're running, what ROM you're running, odex or deodex, what version you flashed, what steps you tried to take in your infinite wisdom to try to fix something that already works, etc.

^^Hey bro...

No matter what i like it and i think all the other guys like it too. One thing i learned being around here that no matter how many times you "test & confirm working" someone is going to have a problem. Like myself.

I love this thing...seriously. I needed it. And if i knew how to make this on my own/fix the issues i would!

Long story short...thanks for your work. It is appreciated:good:

Reactions: amiblindyet

Cbass15

Mar 4, 2012
Franklin, OH
Re: [APP] AOSP Messaging APP FOR TW! UPDATED! (02-07-13)

^^Hey bro...

No matter what i like it and i think all the other guys like it too. One thing i learned being around here that no matter how many times you "test & confirm working" someone is going to have a problem. Like myself.

I love this thing...seriously. I needed it. And if i knew how to make this on my own/fix the issues i would!

Long story short...thanks for your work. It is appreciated:good:

Thank you sir. I appreciate it I plan on updating the OP whenever I have free time.. I have no free time right now. I just got a new job. Plus trying to hang with the gf all at the same time. (we all know what happens when you don't hang with the girlfriend) and also we think she is pregnant :D so all this happening right now and this quick it's a lot to handle.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

bjgebg

Jul 23, 2010

Any way to get the white theme on this bad boy

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

drZuheir

Sep 23, 2010

MMS not working :( and every time I restart.... I have to reinstall the white.... Pleaseeeeeee fix MMS

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium HD app

Cbass15

Mar 4, 2012
Franklin, OH

MMS not working :( and every time I restart.... I have to reinstall the white.... Pleaseeeeeee fix MMS

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium HD app

MMS works perfect. I can't give you any help if you don't tell me what rom your on.. What version of android your running.. Or anything my dude. Please include the details.

drZuheir

Sep 23, 2010

MMS works perfect. I can't give you any help if you don't tell me what rom your on.. What version of android your running.. Or anything my dude. Please include the details.

Thank ubfor replying .. Am using freeza deodexed MA6 newest rom

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

jcdominguez

Jun 5, 2010
Austin, Texas

Thank ubfor replying .. Am using freeza deodexed MA6 newest rom

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

You can also download the file, rename it to SecMms.apk and move it to system/app then change permission to rw-r-r- but yes it does work on that rom.

"Extending android battery life through research, testing, and calibration."
Proud contributor and official kernel scientist for Team Kernelizers!
jcdominguez_zps46d291a3.png

Cbass15

Mar 4, 2012
Franklin, OH

You can also download the file, rename it to SecMms.apk and move it to system/app then change permission to rw-r-r- but yes it does work on that rom.

"Extending android battery life through research, testing, and calibration."
Proud contributor and official kernel scientist for Team Kernelizers!
jcdominguez_zps46d291a3.png

Thank you for also confirming it :)

G

GuestD0701

Works on MOAR 2-19 tks!!:thumbup:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to the ONLY AOSP Messaging app that works on TouchWiz! This is presented to you by myself Cbass15, and amiblindyet. MMS on these sends within 5-25 seconds and sends flawlessly on TOUCHWIZ ONLY! Please refer to amiblindyet's thread (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1950443) for the AOSP messaging apk.

INVERTED​

screenshot2013030419384.png
    screenshot2013030419385.png
    screenshot2013030419385.png
    screenshot2013030419390.png

FOR ALL YOU PLAIN BORING PEOPLE...WHITE!

screenshot2013020109541.png
    screenshot2013020109542.png
    screenshot2013020109544.png
    screenshot2013020109543.png
    20130201104210.png

AOSP Look Alike For TouchWiz Users.
    http://d-h.st/jhU - - - white

http://d-h.st/tpf - - - inverted
    Re: [APP] AOSP Messaging APP FOR TW! UPDATE COMING (2/6/2013)

Does that mean it won't be updated today?

Update be Herr within an hour ;)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2, and DARTHSTALKER ROM ;)
    Just by reading most of the comments produced by people on this thread. I have come to a conclusion, common sense ceases to exist. The stupid have prevailed and finally took over.

Sent from my Rooted SPH-L710 w/ a FreeGS3 rom using xda premium
    Your welcome. I will look into a pony just for you. :thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2, and DARTHSTALKER ROM ;)

No, absolutely not. As soon as we give him a pony everybody is going to want a damn pony. And then people will be like "I like this pony, but is there anyway you could add the new iOS6 saddle?" and then bambino is going to want his pony to have an orange saddle... And then people are going to want to have pony parties but they can't because they're running Pony 4.1, and not 4.2.1 where this function is native, and wonder why their Pony keeps Force Closing every time they try to put it in the horse barn.