S3 randomly freezing.

Search This thread

kentykentkent

Feb 7, 2013
Hey everyone,
Some problems lately with my S3
Running a custom ROM, has been for the last year or so.
As of the last few weeks the phone will freeze multiple times per day, getting to the stage where it's unusable.
Have tried re flashing the ROM, have tried factory resetting, wiping cache, delvik cache, installing a brand new ROM.
Doesn't even get through the ROM set up without freezing. IE screen is still on, none of the buttons respond.

Is the phone beyond repair? I am honestly out of ideas.

Thanks

eskorpiao112

Jan 31, 2012
Coimbra
Hey everyone,
As of the last few weeks the phone will freeze multiple times per day, getting to the stage where it's unusable.
Have tried re flashing the ROM, have tried factory resetting, wiping cache, delvik cache, installing a brand new ROM.
Doesn't even get through the ROM set up without freezing. IE screen is still on, none of the buttons respond.

Thanks

Have you tried an updated rom?

Enviado do meu GT-I9300 através de Tapatalk

verny94

May 30, 2014
Kladno
www.instagram.com
Hey everyone,

Thanks

Did you try mega wipe?? It means full wipe + wipe internal SD with system. :) After that flash any ROM. Try a good stable rom. ;)