REVIEW: MoKo(TM) Premium Quality Slim-Fit Folio Cover Case with built-in Multi-Angle

Search This thread

cotr

May 24, 2006
Just got this in today.

It fits very snug. It is extremely thin and helps show off the Primes own thinness. All ports are fit correctly including the power port. This allows for charging while closed. The clasp on this is magnetic and fits very well. Does not effect sound.

It is EXTREMELY sturdy. The clasps around the Primes screen are very unobtrusive.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0063Q3G3I/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_details

cyi1

Nov 12, 2010
Ordered the poetic one that looks identical to it..

Any better photos?

Dr.Jeckyl

Feb 4, 2009
-8GMT
Just got this in today.

It fits very snug. It is extremely thin and helps show off the Primes own thinness. All ports are fit correctly including the power port. This allows for charging while closed. The clasp on this is magnetic and fits very well. Does not effect sound.

It is EXTREMELY sturdy. The clasps around the Primes screen are very unobtrusive.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0063Q3G3I/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_details

Just ordered this.

The magnetic clasp is to keep the folio closed I assume? Is it sturdy enough to not allow it to "flop open"?

Thanks for the review.
icon14.gif

nmoreman

Sep 9, 2008
Thanks for the info, it is hard to tell from pictures.
You say the clasp is magnetic? I didn't want one that "attached" to the tablet, pulling everytime I opened.
And the side clips don't stick up?
I want minimal, I have the Ipad and the best feature is the magnetic, easy opening on. The worst is no flash and Itunes - ugh.

If these are so, I will order, I'm waiting to check and see if the tf101 case like the Ipad case will work. Its stretchy, velcros closed and very minimal.

cotr

May 24, 2006
Thanks for the info, it is hard to tell from pictures.
You say the clasp is magnetic? I didn't want one that "attached" to the tablet, pulling everytime I opened.
And the side clips don't stick up?
I want minimal, I have the Ipad and the best feature is the magnetic, easy opening on. The worst is no flash and Itunes - ugh.

If these are so, I will order, I'm waiting to check and see if the tf101 case like the Ipad case will work. Its stretchy, velcros closed and very minimal.

its no super-magnet. Its a very small magnet with a small lip providing just enough stick. additionally there is no stitching there so its just a single piece of pleather around the clasp so there is no chance of damage to the top of the TFP.

the clips on the sides are very minimal. they barely protrude to the bezel.

smrsxn

Dec 30, 2011
got my poetic case today. it does not have cut out for the charger port. ok for $10 bucks.
i am waiting for case crown to enter the game...

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

cotr

May 24, 2006
That why I went with MoKo. Charger port being cut out is a huge ease of use feature

Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA App

Yori-

Aug 13, 2009
Sure, of what part?

To be honest, it looks like the Poetic and Vipertek ones all looked the same. I think they all just buy from China and brand them.

that is exactly what they do, they order from 1 manufacturer in a China plant, and once they get an order of 1000, they stamp their logos on to it.

if you look around chinese website, they have the same ones without logos

they're very cheaply made, and i believe they get them in 100's to 1000's for 5-6$ a piece at most

going to stay away from all of these till better U.S quality ones come out

quietas

Apr 23, 2011
That's crazy. My wife has an iPad 2 with a Targus case that looks exactly like this. What is the build quality? Is it real leather or authentic pleather? =)

cotr

May 24, 2006
that is exactly what they do, they order from 1 manufacturer in a China plant, and once they get an order of 1000, they stamp their logos on to it.

if you look around chinese website, they have the same ones without logos

they're very cheaply made, and i believe they get them in 100's to 1000's for 5-6$ a piece at most

going to stay away from all of these till better U.S quality ones come out

The only difference is the charger port. I'd disagree about build quality but then again I have one in hand and you don't.

It's pleather. Sturdy and thin.

mwbarb

Feb 17, 2010
got my poetic case today. it does not have cut out for the charger port. ok for $10 bucks.
i am waiting for case crown to enter the game...

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

Which Poetic case did you get? I ordered this one yesterday from Amazon which looks similar to the MoKo case and seems to have the cut out for the charger port. If not, it's going back to Amazon and I'll order the MoKo version.

Yori-

Aug 13, 2009
The only difference is the charger port. I'd disagree about build quality but then again I have one in hand and you don't.

It's pleather. Sturdy and thin.

its funny how you think these are amazing quality type cases & i do have one for a regular transformer

try to look for cases for the ipad 2... look at how many quality builds there are for the ipad. i personally don't have an ipad so dont think for a sec i'm a fan of apple.

also just because they have proper positions for charge port/speaker outputs does not mean this is a good quality. Did you expect them to make a case that blocked all the ports?

Every single poetic/vertek/vipertek are just made out of cheap pleather.

They are good for its price, and i'm stating the fact that, there will be better design/quality cases for the prime in the coming months

evilcuber

Aug 3, 2010
Toronto
Ugggg amazon dosent ship it to Canada :( any other website that sells this case?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium App

Top Liked Posts