[2nas Cloud-based Android Flash Tools Support S3]Drivers, UnBrick, Root, CWM, Flash

Search This thread

2nas

Dec 17, 2012
http://www.2nas.com
Provides :
1: Integrates Unbrick / Flash ROM / Root All-In-One.

2: Use the same protocol as ODIN, but 2nas is more user-friendly and easy-to-use.

3: Cloud based database to flash your android phone with correct files(ROM, etc)

4: Automatically download necessery files to flash, and check them with SHA1, it's safe for your phone.

5: Store all downloaded files in local disk, under a good directory structure, it's usefull when you have several phones.

Last edited:

kofiaa

Aug 27, 2011
Accra
Re: Cloud-based Android Flash Tools

So you are having people flash their phones over the internet? What if the net disconnects? I hope the service is free ....and is this service even necessary. Flashing roms sometimes ends up in problems and you have to flash again, isn't it better to just use Odin and have the roms on a pc?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: slaphead20

f0xy

Aug 23, 2010
Manchester
So you are having people flash their phones over the internet? What if the net disconnects? I hope the service is free ....and is this service even necessary. Flashing roms sometimes ends up in problems and you have to flash again, isn't it better to just use Odin and have the roms on a pc?

just looked at the site, looking at the screenshot, it just looks like a pc app that downloads firmware from the clouds?

So not actually flashing over the net.

2nas

Dec 17, 2012
just looked at the site, looking at the screenshot, it just looks like a pc app that downloads firmware from the clouds?

So not actually flashing over the net.

download firmware from cloud, store in local disk and check SHA. you can flash whenever you want.
enjoy it.

2nas

Dec 17, 2012

Hi, it' free .
and it downloads firmwares from cloud ,store in local disk and checks it's SHA. you can use the firmwares again and again without re-download.
Use the same protocol as ODIN, but 2nas is more user-friendly and easy-to-use.

fuflo

Sep 6, 2012
alright.. how is it 'cloud'? Are you just using the word cloud as a synonym for 'internet'? There's nothing in the software that requires a 'cloud'..

Sorry, but just had to vent.

qtwrk

Sep 9, 2011
Barcelona

alright.. how is it 'cloud'? Are you just using the word cloud as a synonym for 'internet'? There's nothing in the software that requires a 'cloud'..

I guess in this case, the database of ROM's name, dowbload link as cloud?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

2nas

Dec 17, 2012

ROM matching is base on the Cloud. When I add New-ROMs or New-Flash-Instructions, you needn't to download this software again
Why not have a try? ^&^

LinChina

Dec 28, 2010
Shanghai
Can't get it.

Would be nice to know what your tool/service is capable to.

I flashed a wrong ROM, so I still can get to the download but not into recovery mode.

I download the USB driver and your software........and then ????

I don't have currently a proper PC/laptop to try, only a company laptop which doesn't allow me to play with.

More details would be highly appreciated to bring my S3 back to life when I'm back home.

Sent from my HD2 used by LinChina

Meemo23

Nov 17, 2010
Under my bed...
???????

In terms of what and how ??

What were you able to do respectively which kind of issue could you solve ??

More details....... please !!

Sent from my HD2 used by LinChina

Was i speaking to you. You're so dumb you can't read. Look at the first post.

And why would i want to leave details for idiots.

These days every single last person on here is stupid.

They cannot read nor can they be bothered to find out.

Always leeching and begging yet not giving credit to anyone for their hard work.

So here is more detail for you STFU and go back into hiding..

port76

Jan 25, 2011
Absolutely brilliant work and thanks for sharing with us much respect thanks man :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::cool:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

LinChina

Dec 28, 2010
Shanghai
Unbrick failed

As mentioned before I couldn't install 2nas software on my company laptop, but in the meanwhile I borrowed one and tried the unbrick function.

Everything worked well till I started the installation after the download, so it failed straight away at the flashing of the boot.img, see attached screenshots.
Initial rom on my S3 was I9300XXLEF (Hong Kong) and I flashed Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 Stock Firmware Collection I9300XXEMA2 after that it didn’t re-boot because of wrong ROM, if I try to get into recovery it shows the “Firmware upgrade encountered issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again” screen..

@ Meemo23

I asked polite and didn't expect that kind of profane reply w/o any substance apart personal bashing.

Cheers.....LinChina

Attachments

• sam1.jpg
    sam1.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 100
  • sam2.jpg
    sam2.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 94

spamtrash

Nov 9, 2008
Krasnoyarsk

Always leeching and begging yet not giving credit to anyone for their hard work.

Guy just asked how it helped you, meaning how di you applied it, and what issue have you solved.
But, as I see, reading with understanding is beyond your abilities, instead, you are very keen to abuse someone.
Off topic question: are you abusing all peoples when you're unable to understand their question(e.g. your nanny is in bathroom)?
Sad to say, but I can see a lot of problems when your parents will send you to nursery...

Reactions: LinChina

AndrianVienna91

Nov 30, 2013
Get Cloud-Based AI error...

please somebody help me out in this situation, i installed 2nas CFT, the software detect my phone but when i try to unbrick it, nothing appear at the Configuration Wizard, somebody help meeeee... :'(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http://www.2nas.com
    Provides :
    1: Integrates Unbrick / Flash ROM / Root All-In-One.

2: Use the same protocol as ODIN, but 2nas is more user-friendly and easy-to-use.

3: Cloud based database to flash your android phone with correct files(ROM, etc)

4: Automatically download necessery files to flash, and check them with SHA1, it's safe for your phone.

5: Store all downloaded files in local disk, under a good directory structure, it's usefull when you have several phones.

Guy just asked how it helped you, meaning how di you applied it, and what issue have you solved.
    But, as I see, reading with understanding is beyond your abilities, instead, you are very keen to abuse someone.
    Off topic question: are you abusing all peoples when you're unable to understand their question(e.g. your nanny is in bathroom)?
    Sad to say, but I can see a lot of problems when your parents will send you to nursery...