Are all Sprint Techs as stupid as the guy I am talking to???

Search This thread

MikeyLee

Jul 20, 2010
Phoenix
This guy has me to a hard reset and it breaks my Wifi. I tell him I am connected with strong signal on my computer, Mega and Galaxy Tab and he tells me to reset my router. Knowing I will also lose the chat box.

Reactions: jdr227 and micmars

micmars

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 1, 2013
Tampa Bay
This guy has me to a hard reset and it breaks my Wifi. I tell him I am connected with strong signal on my computer, Mega and Galaxy Tab and he tells me to reset my router. Knowing I will also lose the chat box.

No doubt they can be that type, with their default solution being "have you tried doing a factory reset of your device?"

Now as a minor suggestion, would you mind changing the thread title just a tad to make it less, uhm, jaded towards the carrier we're using? I empathize with it, but I think you could convey similar meaning with a slight shift in tone, and the body of your first post would still get your point across.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Reactions: DevilDog512

MikeyLee

Jul 20, 2010
Phoenix
Sprint chat this morning. Point proven :)

Jane C.: I'm sorry for your inconvenience. I’ll help find a solution for you as quickly as possible.
Jane C.: I see that you are using Note 3 on this line
Jane C.: Please be advised that wifi calling feature is available only with Samsung galaxy S4 mini & galaxy Mega
Jane C.: I am sorry as the phone is not compatible for this feature so you are unable to use that
You: It is available for the Note 3
You: N900PVPUCNC5 04/02/2014 Enhancements: Wi-Fi Calling
You: I have friends who have been able to enable theirs but others, including myself who have not
You: It never worked on my Galaxy Mega when I was using it also. Is there an issue with Sprint in my area?
Jane C.: Let me check
Jane C.: Please wait

And I'm still waiting LOL

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sprint chat this morning. Point proven :)

Jane C.: I'm sorry for your inconvenience. I’ll help find a solution for you as quickly as possible.
    Jane C.: I see that you are using Note 3 on this line
    Jane C.: Please be advised that wifi calling feature is available only with Samsung galaxy S4 mini & galaxy Mega
    Jane C.: I am sorry as the phone is not compatible for this feature so you are unable to use that
    You: It is available for the Note 3
    You: N900PVPUCNC5 04/02/2014 Enhancements: Wi-Fi Calling
    You: I have friends who have been able to enable theirs but others, including myself who have not
    You: It never worked on my Galaxy Mega when I was using it also. Is there an issue with Sprint in my area?
    Jane C.: Let me check
    Jane C.: Please wait

And I'm still waiting LOL

No doubt they can be that type, with their default solution being "have you tried doing a factory reset of your device?"

Now as a minor suggestion, would you mind changing the thread title just a tad to make it less, uhm, jaded towards the carrier we're using? I empathize with it, but I think you could convey similar meaning with a slight shift in tone, and the body of your first post would still get your point across.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
    Love your style my friend. If only there were more micmars' in the world....

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk