[5/4/12] ☆||RUMORS AND NEWS||☆ [GSIII Has Been Announced]

Search This thread

DCRocks

Oct 4, 2010
Washington DC
I didn't see that slide in the announcement at all. I watched it live yesterday and watched the recorded video earlier today. Strange :what:

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

I had the website up, and on the Samsung twitter feed it listed the "summer" for the phone in the US

Source: http://twitter.com/#!/SamsungMobile/status/198113809968283648

Exact tweet:

The #GALAXYSIII 4G version will be available in North America, Japan, and Korea during this summer.
2:16 PM - 3 May 12 via web

Last edited:
Reactions: duce102

duce102

Feb 4, 2011
North Carolina
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE

DCRocks

Oct 4, 2010
Washington DC
Yeah I knew it was going to come in the summer, but I didn't see the "USA in June" slide during the presentation due to the camera angle lol

Yah, I didnt see the June" date in the streaming vid either.

Still, I will believe it when I see it.

My "best guess" is late July or August, though I would love to be proven wrong and see a June date

zanderman112

Oct 6, 2010
SouthEast USA
www.twitter.com
Yah, I didnt see the June" date in the streaming vid either.

Still, I will believe it when I see it.

My "best guess" is late July or August, though I would love to be proven wrong and see a June date

The June slide was there, SamMobile(I think) took a picture of it, but I think that will be the announcement/event. I bet release in August, but I wouldn't be too surprised for a Mid-July release either

~ Mr. Z

duce102

Feb 4, 2011
North Carolina
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
The June slide was there, SamMobile(I think) took a picture of it, but I think that will be the announcement/event. I bet release in August, but I wouldn't be too surprised for a Mid-July release either

~ Mr. Z

Here's to hoping :) I would love to see it not modified at all. I think the SGS3 is perfect as is.

duce102

Feb 4, 2011
North Carolina
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE

At least it's still open source hardware. I can live the processor choice and the storage size. I'll just slap a 64GB SD card in the thing and have 80GB total storage minus the formatting usage. I'm so in love with the new TW, I'm just going to root it and be done with Modding except for a few theme changes.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    dqn7o6.jpg

Disclaimer:

-------------------
    Thanks to the community for your support!
    Thank you Sprint for giving us things to talk about on the weekends!
    ------------------​

RUMORS & NEWS:

[Updated 5/3/12: Still Includes Older News/Rumors Never Confirmed For Newcomers To See Our Recent History]

I hear noobnl and Drockstar have EI22. Is that a good enough rumor to bump?

They have it. I gave it to them :D
    Lonny provided nothing but a flame war. If he wasn't going to offer up a dump, he should have just kept his mouth shut. We all would have seen it come along later without his useless input anyway. So his post changed nothing other than fill up disk space at XDA from the thread runaways.

That's enough. Drop the subject. Lonny was told to come to XDA, he was in no obligation to deliver. His original input was a question, of curiosity. That is all. Jeeze, if only I was Deca, I would have banhammered the crap out of people like you a long time ago. QUIT the ignorance, if you know how it all went down the say it how it is, don't point fingers or suggest stupidity or bash someone for just wondering. If you seriously have a problem with Lonny to the point that you had to bring it up again, then take your ulcers out of XDA, we don't need them developing here.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App
    You guys are thinking this photoshop thing all wrong it would actually be very VERY easy... take a screenshot of phone, copy to computer and shop it, send it back to the phone and then take a picture with another camera... id do it myself, considered it but don't feel like reinstalling photoshop. Sorry to bust bubbles. I'm not saying its fake, only that it could easily be done.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    OK, I still don't think this guy faked the pic, but it took me all of 10 minutes to create a ROM OF THE FUTURE!!! using the method described above.

picture.php

THIS IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!