***LOCKED***
M7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON
HBOOT-1.56.0000 (it was 1.55 before)
RADIO-4A.23.3263.28
OpenDSP-v32.120.274.0909
OS-4.19.401.9 (it was 3.62.401.1)
eMMC-boot 2048MB
Feb 7 2014,01:06:01.0

i was try to rename the OTA file to Firmware.zip and flash it again, but always failed
i was try to flash downgrade Firmware (3.62.401.1) also failed
i was try to flash RUU.exe (1.28.401.7) from the Fastboot screen and from the rebootRUU screen also failed
i was try to wipe and re-flash the same Firmware.zip file, it's flashed with no failed steps, but still bricked and no system to boot into

can you help me ?

Neo XL

Feb 24, 2006
Kassel
OPPO Reno 10x Zoom
My suggestion:
You are acting nervous, don´t know, from where you got the solutions you´ve tried. Your phone is not bricked if you have access to your bootloader as you wrote but yo can´t flash the needed things with a locked bootloader. Would be better to ask before every step, if you don´t know what to do.
1st you can send your device to HTC for repair...i think you have to pay for that
or 2nd (read and think about the warranty):
Unlock your bootloader via HTC.Dev. http://www.htcdev.com/devcenter
With locked bootloader it won´t run. If you have access to your bootloader, you are able to flash a recovery via Fastboot-USB and have access to adb. With S-On you can´t run the RUU you´ve tried, because you can´t downgrade your phone. S-Off would be the solution, but at the moment you can´t get it with your high HBoot version.

I think, the correct firmware is ready on your phone and you should

- unlock your bootloader with your Unlock_code.bin from HTC.Dev, flash it via Fastboot-USB fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin, accept the message on your phone, then

- flash TWRP 2.6.3.3 m7 recovery via fastboot, fastboot erase cache then fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.3-m7.img

- sideload Maximus Rom or ARHD 52.0 via adb in recovery adb sideload HTC_One_-_MaximusHD_32.0.0.zip (if other rom, you have to replace the correct filename of the zip)

- or sideload the stock odexed rom 4.19.401.9 from the same download area at ARHD for the One

- check the MD5 sum before sideload! http://www.flashplayerpro.com/MD5Checksum/downloadMD5Checksum.htm

(even saw, the links of ARHD are down at the moment - the server problems of mike 1986 are not gone. Try it tomorrow or read the last sites of the thread to find alternative links),

- wipe data, system, dalvik cache and cache in recovery (not sd card)

- install the rom.zip via recovery, reboot into bootloader and

- flash the boot.img copied out of the rom via fastboot. fastboot erase cache then fastboot flash boot boot.img then fastboot erase cache

Then your device hopefully will boot again.
If the steps of flashing roms with TWRP are after reading this not really known, read the FAQ before.

Last edited:
Reactions: moha_moha20106

manishvy

Nov 6, 2011
Mumbai
If you are able to go to bootloader then give it a try. Unlock bootloader then try to flash firmware.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

Reactions: moha_moha20106

nkk71

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
May 26, 2010
Beirut
Correct me if i'm wrong but with S-ON you need the bootloader to be locked/re-locked to flash the firmware.zip

Dont care about anything.. just goto HTC dev website, follow the steps and unlock the boot loader and flash the firmware..
alray is correct mate! with S-On you need to have bootloader locked/relocked to be able to flash anything in ruu mode.

hi all

i was tried to flash my M7 from 4.3 to 4.4.2

downloaded the OTA update 4.19.401.7

can you help me ?

OP, didn't we agree that you were going to wait??

I'm not entirely sure if stock recovery will read an OTG cable + stick, but worth a try:

if you haven't unlocked yet, get yourself an OTG cable + stick, put the OTA.ZIP (yes all of it, not just firmware), on the stick. connect it to your phone, and reboot into stock recovery, then press POWER + VOLUP (and hope it sees the otg), and use the "apply from sdcard" option to install the OTA.

Attachments

• main_menu.jpg
    main_menu.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 61

moha_moha20106

Jul 6, 2010
cairo
My suggestion:
You are acting nervous, don´t know, from where you got the solutions you´ve tried. Your phone is not bricked if you have access to your bootloader as you wrote but yo can´t flash the needed things with a locked bootloader. Would be better to ask before every step, if you don´t know what to do.
1st you can send your device to HTC for repair...i think you have to pay for that
With locked bootloader it won´t run. If you have access to your bootloader, you are able to flash a recovery via Fastboot-USB and have access to adb. With S-On you can´t run the RUU you´ve tried, because you can´t downgrade your phone. S-Off would be the solution, but at the moment you can´t get it with your high HBoot version.

- unlock your bootloader with your Unlock_code.bin from HTC.Dev, flash it via Fastboot-USB fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin, accept the message on your phone, then

- flash TWRP 2.6.3.3 m7 recovery via fastboot, fastboot erase cache then fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.3-m7.img

- sideload Maximus Rom or ARHD 52.0 via adb in recovery adb sideload HTC_One_-_MaximusHD_32.0.0.zip (if other rom, you have to replace the correct filename of the zip)

- or sideload the stock odexed rom 4.19.401.9 from the same download area at ARHD for the One

- check the MD5 sum before sideload! http://www.flashplayerpro.com/MD5Checksum/downloadMD5Checksum.htm

(even saw, the links of ARHD are down at the moment - the server problems of mike 1986 are not gone. Try it tomorrow or read the last sites of the thread to find alternative links),

- flash the boot.img copied out of the rom via fastboot. fastboot erase cache then fastboot flash boot boot.img then fastboot erase cache

If the steps of flashing roms with TWRP are after reading this not really known, read the FAQ before.

Dear , i will send my phone to the HTC Maintenance center and ask them to resolve it with my warranty

if i UNLOCK my phone and S-OFF , i think i will loose my 9months warranty

if they told my the problem is by you (me), i will ask them to maintain it and pay money

thank you very much

moha_moha20106

Jul 6, 2010
cairo
alray is correct mate! with S-On you need to have bootloader locked/relocked to be able to flash anything in ruu mode.

I'm not entirely sure if stock recovery will read an OTG cable + stick, but worth a try:

if you haven't unlocked yet, get yourself an OTG cable + stick, put the OTA.ZIP (yes all of it, not just firmware), on the stick. connect it to your phone, and reboot into stock recovery, then press POWER + VOLUP (and hope it sees the otg), and use the "apply from sdcard" option to install the OTA.

Dear, i'm sorry for that :(

yes, we agreed before for waiting...

but the HTC MEA always lier

i was try to connect the OTG cable, but the bootloader didn't read it, i think the OTG function is by system, not by bootloader

thank you very much dear

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Correct me if i'm wrong but with S-ON you need the bootloader to be locked/re-locked to flash the firmware.zip

Dont care about anything.. just goto HTC dev website, follow the steps and unlock the boot loader and flash the firmware..

hi all

i was tried to flash my M7 from 4.3 to 4.4.2

downloaded the OTA update 4.19.401.7

can you help me ?

My suggestion:

If you are able to go to bootloader then give it a try. Unlock bootloader then try to flash firmware.