[MOD][XPOSED] No Wireless Charging Sound [V1.0]

Search This thread

theknut

May 4, 2009
www.theknut.de

poczynek

Jul 10, 2012
Sydney
Yes excellent. Any chance of also disabling the wireless message that pops up every time you wirelessly charge?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

poczynek

Jul 10, 2012
Sydney
Yeah its a little dialogue box that flashes up when I put it on my wireless charger at night. Only lasts a few seconds but can have the potential to wake up my 8 month old son!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

cadarn07

Jul 10, 2012
Now I need to use wireless charging so I can use this module.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: theknut

Phreaker47

Aug 1, 2007
On my S5, this disables one of the charging sounds, but I'm looking for a way to disable the other one... it's the little sound that goes "donk dink". The reason I want to kill this one is because I use a Qi car mount and sometimes charging will reactivate itself... which triggers that sound again. If I'm listening to music at the time that's really annoying because it actually lowers my volume for a second in addition to playing the sound.

Does anyone know how to disable THAT?

That said, I know I'm answering a very old post but the solution to the wireless charging notification disable is found in Wanam's module (the #1 must have module)

Kopernikus

Jul 11, 2007
Loppem
On my S5, this disables one of the charging sounds, but I'm looking for a way to disable the other one... it's the little sound that goes "donk dink". The reason I want to kill this one is because I use a Qi car mount and sometimes charging will reactivate itself... which triggers that sound again. If I'm listening to music at the time that's really annoying because it actually lowers my volume for a second in addition to playing the sound.

Does anyone know how to disable THAT?

That said, I know I'm answering a very old post but the solution to the wireless charging notification disable is found in Wanam's module (the #1 must have module)

Hi,

I've got exactly the same problem with my Galaxy S5 and my Qi Car charger.
Tried also this module but this doen't solve the problem.

Anyone got a solution?

Thx

Top Liked Posts