[Q] HyperGamer 1.3, Calendar not Syncing

Search This thread

Masterfruit

Mar 28, 2010
So i am installing custom Roms quite some time on my xperia, needed to switch from GB to ICS and installed HyperGamer 1.3, nice and smooth rom forme except one thing: i can't get the calendar app syncing with my gmail acc. seems like some sync-apk or something is missing, though the calendar app itself is working, but i can't add new entry etc.

does anybody have a solution? or should i just switch to another rom?:p

Z3PHYR

Sep 9, 2012
So i am installing custom Roms quite some time on my xperia, needed to switch from GB to ICS and installed HyperGamer 1.3, nice and smooth rom forme except one thing: i can't get the calendar app syncing with my gmail acc. seems like some sync-apk or something is missing, though the calendar app itself is working, but i can't add new entry etc.

does anybody have a solution? or should i just switch to another rom?:p

I removed the syncing apk for calendar and then I never made a sperate installer so people could install apps that they need... I will make it as soon as I can

Masterfruit

Mar 28, 2010
That would be nice, thank you.

I'm using the calendar via Browser atm, but ... kind of uncomfortable ;)

Masterfruit

Mar 28, 2010
Syncing in Hyper-Gamer 1.4

hey, just an update

since i had still Problems with the new HyperGamer 1.4 and the CalenderSync with my google account, i dug into that..

Seems that the CalendarProvider.apk is missing or removed in the System Folder.. i installed it manually, then the Google Calendar apk. now its working for me.

If there possibly were any more glitches before that you may have fixed them as well with the new rom ;)

thx again for the awesome rom! :)