[Q] Why HTC One Development is dead?

Search This thread
M

mariosanoguera

Why?

I see great htc sense roms out there but haven't been updated since 1 year

the Original Android Roms are great, but they lack of the **** why most of us bought this phone, the camera.

try taking a photo in cm11 it just destroys one of the best assets of this phone

any explanation why? and if I'm wrong, could you link me to a htc sense rom which is normally updated?

majmoz

Oct 18, 2010
Sonoita
Why?

the Original Android Roms are great, but they lack of the **** why most of us bought this phone, the camera.

try taking a photo in cm11 it just destroys one of the best assets of this phone

any explanation why? and if I'm wrong, could you link me to a htc sense rom which is normally updated?

I am not a dev but if you look at the Development Section you will find the ROM's being updated. Granted, updates have slowed with the introduction of M8. However, they are still being updated as official releases are available.

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
Why?

So let me see. Bacause you dont see roms that are closed sourced and bases that can only be updated by HTC updated here by the devs you think development is dead? Not in the least. OEM based roms will never match the development of AOSP based roms. And as for the camera, it is not a big deal for most of us. IF we wanted a great camera we would not have gotten a device with a 4mp camera.