Best Protector Case for a captivate

Search This thread

br0adband

Mar 28, 2008
Just got a good deal on a Captivate and I've been trying to locate a Trident Cyclops in yellow but I swear, it's like they all just vanished from space and time anymore. Checked eBay, hundreds of sites online that come up in searches and I simply cannot find the yellow version anywhere, sadly. :(

Green, blue, red, etc, guess I'll have to get one of those at some point. Sent an email to Trident about the yellow version and they said they just don't exist at all anywhere and I find that a bit odd. I know the phone is ~2 years old for the most part but, geez, I would think I could find at least one yellow Cyclops for the Captivate out there someplace.

But then again, maybe not, who knows.

This is what I'm talking about:

cyclops1g.jpg

If anybody has one they don't want anymore or knows where I can find one actually in stock ready to deliver don't hesitate to PM me about it, will ya?

Last edited:

bravomail

Jan 12, 2011
Detroit
My best protector is metal body of cappy. And I have screen protector. Fallen many times. Still good. Lost microUSB door somewhere. I guess, not a virgin anymore...

sternrulez

Nov 19, 2008
Just got a good deal on a Captivate and I've been trying to locate a Trident Cyclops in yellow but I swear, it's like they all just vanished from space and time anymore. Checked eBay, hundreds of sites online that come up in searches and I simply cannot find the yellow version anywhere, sadly. :(

Green, blue, red, etc, guess I'll have to get one of those at some point. Sent an email to Trident about the yellow version and they said they just don't exist at all anywhere and I find that a bit odd. I know the phone is ~2 years old for the most part but, geez, I would think I could find at least one yellow Cyclops for the Captivate out there someplace.

cyclops1g.jpg

If anybody has one they don't want anymore or knows where I can find one actually in stock ready to deliver don't hesitate to PM me about it, will ya?

Believe it or not I actually found one for you...sending you the PM now...better hurry! :)

Reactions: wwcjr91

arvi_r17

Feb 8, 2012
luv all of dem <3 never thought these existed im using a bad quality case i bought from ebay -_-'

askpcguy

Aug 8, 2010
The otterbox was simply too bulky for me and the belt holster design wasn't ideal as well. The seidio active X and holster is much easier to use and slimmer also.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

scottcwhite

Sep 1, 2010
The otterbox was simply too bulky for me and the belt holster design wasn't ideal as well. The seidio active X and holster is much easier to use and slimmer also.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

That I agree with. Big difference in bulk coming from my Seidio Innocase but now that I'm use to it I like the added security

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab

bravomail

Jan 12, 2011
Detroit
Too late for me to buy case, middle of top back plate (with camera on the left) got paint scratched off. I think I should go for silver back plate mod :D

Jon2288

Mar 23, 2012
I think if you are looking for maximum protection and less usability, go with the otterbox.

If you want more usability and function, with slightly less protection, go with the body glove. I have a body glove and love it.

Is price a factor?

scottcwhite

Sep 1, 2010
I did find by accident last week the otterbox defender case also acts as a tripod/kickstand to allow the phone to sit like a picture fame. I thought that was cool

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab

kerick10

Mar 13, 2011
Been using the Otterbox Commuter since Nov. 2010. Like the cover for the headphone jack and lower profile face (have the Defender too but blocking the capacitive buttons was a bit annoying). It's survived multiple drops, constant dust from construction sites and my Cappy still looks new. Like that it's easier to access the battery compartment. Recently got re-addicted to flashing roms, but don't want to admit to it. :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

cyclops1g.jpg

Believe it or not I actually found one for you...sending you the PM now...better hurry! :)