Jelly Bean OTA - Post All JB related annoucements Here- All others will be Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ianbbaa

Dec 27, 2008
Anyvody can confirm settings working with new app? Can not test anything today...

Your SecSettings works for all i tried...happy to see there possibility to change font size for all UI, not only email, etc like on ICS....I had no FC regarding common usage so far, just Snote is missing in the dump from you, an no other works so far, Note2 not, ICS not...

eybee1970

Jan 22, 2010
Your SecSettings works for all i tried...happy to see there possibility to change font size for all UI, not only email, etc like on ICS....I had no FC regarding common usage so far, just Snote is missing in the dump from you, an no other works so far, Note2 not, ICS not...

Other apps will follow today, including Snote and Smemo...

hypergamer1231

Jan 23, 2011
Mumbai
www.youtube.com

did u get play store working if yes link please lol hardwork paid off made my own rom thanks to eyebee will jist get 4 hrs sleep though

Last edited:

ianbbaa

Dec 27, 2008
Other apps will follow today, including Snote and Smemo...

Smemo is included, but it is just states that Smemo reached end of the life, so please use Snote. All other apps i was able to manage from other (N2) roms, that was not big issue, but already replaced all possible jars and apks regarding Snote from N2 but doesnt work..so here must do some much clever head than me.

eybee1970

Jan 22, 2010
Smemo is included, but it is just states that Smemo reached end of the life, so please use Snote. All other apps i was able to manage from other (N2) roms, that was not big issue, but already replaced all possible jars and apks regarding Snote from N2 but doesnt work..so here must do some much clever head than me.

You just need the right app...and this will come soon i hope

Goldie

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 16, 2010

Does it fc? What does logcat say?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

ianbbaa

Dec 27, 2008
did u get play store working if yes link please

Not yet bothered with Gmail account, not using much of google things...my fav 10-15apks still on SdCard, so i am ready to go for daily, also deleted some crap, so i am fine for today with very clean debloated JB rom. (Sh**t, that is change again as i was last week on CM10 and tablet mode - i believe this will help CM make more stable so i will probably revert back to CM later on).

msedek

Apr 3, 2012
Santiago de chile
I didn't want to crowd the thread with off topic comments... In really think mods should be following closer and ban people who keeps pissing everyone off... There's to many trolls and as$holes spamming nonsense and misleading others... Why in the hell you people doesn't just wait for a stable and enjoyable release? I have some experience kanging from CM sources and I wouldn't dare to put this leak on my phone unless released by a way more experienced developer...

I can not understand the desperation.. Xda already owns a JB rom for our note.. It's just matter of time for it to get released... The thread its just a mess full of idiots talking about Dropbox or crying because eyebee or crash are on a trip damn.. They have lives and you should get one too..

Why would you want to flash some crap made by yourself with 0 or little experience and full of bugs when you can wait for all issues to get solved and then flash a stable rom.. Jesús there's so many idiots that It's just impossible to report them all since Tapatalk does not have the report option active..

Devs and patient people should just ignore instead of feeding the trolls..

Also this its not the place to talk about the brick bug(GO READ IN THE PROPER THREAD) .. YES YOU CAN BRICK FROM STOCK NON ROOTED BECAUSE THE EMMC CHIP CANT HANDLE THE SECURE ERASE COMMAND... SAYING OTHERWISE JUST MAKES YOU AN IDIOT... AND EVERYONE ENCOURAGING OTHERS TO WIPE FROM STOCK ICS KERNEL SHOULD GET ACCOUNT AND IP BANNED FROM XDA..

My 2 cents

Keep on topic

Thanks to all devs and rupiah to keep the hard work..

Enviado desde mi GT-N7000 usando Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

KelvinLoh

Oct 13, 2011
Selangor
You Serious?

Sorry mate... i never heard people on official rom getting a super brick...

I might be wrong too...

You never heard? Oh.. god! the Samsung office ROM start from leaked ICS already having super brick problem until now (Galaxy S2 and GNote), already having a-lot of people getting Soft brick(still can solved by download mode) and Hard Brick(Except you have JTag, else you need send to Samsung to repair) because trying to flash Custom ICS ROM.

(My Phone Getting Soft brick before, but lucky I revive it back by flashing gingerbread over download mode with Odin)

:+: Old Story :+:
If you was planing flash Samsung Office ROM Over KIES it was safety, if you planing to flash Custom ROM with Samsung office kernel will be very risky if you doing full wipe, even Samsung say will be fixed on future.. but until JB leaked I still saw having this problem, to be honest I a-bit disappointed on Samsung about this bricked problem until now still not having any news or action...

Samsung still want how many of they customer getting angry because of Super Brick before it get repair??!!

(Sorry for my bad English)

Last edited:

eybee1970

Jan 22, 2010
Lol talking about stuff from note 2 working now on note 1 do you think that you guys can keep porting the quick launch bar you were working on?.. That would be a low strike to Samsung xD

Enviado desde mi GT-N7000 usando Tapatalk 2

I am sure the java/smali skilled people will now continue working on it...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts