[Q] Smart dialing

Search This thread

zeiadsabry

Feb 4, 2014
Hello,

I dont know whether am facing a problem in smart dialing or there is a work around that can solve me what am stuck into.
I was having a s3 mobile and when i was using the smart dialing i used * as a space in order to search from the dialing pad with the whole name.
Meanwhile am having note3 when i try to do the same am not able, i can only use it to get only the first or second name which i must go through more contacts to get the name i want to call.

Any help.

Regards,
Zeiad

anshkhanna

Apr 10, 2008
Hello,

I dont know whether am facing a problem in smart dialing or there is a work around that can solve me what am stuck into.
I was having a s3 mobile and when i was using the smart dialing i used * as a space in order to search from the dialing pad with the whole name.
Meanwhile am having note3 when i try to do the same am not able, i can only use it to get only the first or second name which i must go through more contacts to get the name i want to call.

Any help.

Regards,
Zeiad

Install Rocket Dial...the Samsung native dialer sucks.

mikhe69

May 1, 2007
Hello,

Any help.

Regards,
Zeiad

Any solution for this???