SM-N900P sprint note 3 can't get ota software update

Search This thread

alexander_ekin

Sep 20, 2010
Madiun
Hi Everyone i have a problem SM-N900P sprint note 3 can't get ota software update because not complete sprint activation. Anyway to bypass sprint activation? Because im not use sprint carrier on it. Please help Thank You

Last edited:

piaa_nissan

Oct 23, 2007
Washington County, Oregon
Hi Everyone i have a problem SM-N900P sprint note 3 can't get ota software update because not complete sprint activation. Anyway to bypass sprint activation? Because im not use sprint carrier on it. Please help Thank You
The carrier is the one who pushes the update to the phone. If your using it with another provider you'll have to flash the phone with the updated firmware yourself.

Reactions: alexander_ekin

JWnSC

Jul 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
Red Magic 8 pro
Is posibble to Upgrade via Kies? Thank You

I have my phone flashed to another carrier also running 4.4.2 NABD. You should be fine to Odin the NAB tar file, but might have to flash the Mj4 modem afterwards. On the NABD modem, it kept trying to read from the sim card (NAB may be ok). The MJ4 modem works fine with 4.4.2 and everything works as it should now. Make sure you back up everything first.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: alexander_ekin

irel37

Nov 7, 2012
I need help please

I'm on mj4 jellybomb Rom but I want to so back to stock to get the kk update but I don't know how to do it... Can I do it from the phone or do I have to use a computer with the odin thing Thanks so much in advance. This my first post ever lol:victory:

insane209

Nov 20, 2012
Modesto, ca
Last edited:

irel37

Nov 7, 2012
Thanks I'll give that a try... so I have to do this from the compute right?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The carrier is the one who pushes the update to the phone. If your using it with another provider you'll have to flash the phone with the updated firmware yourself.
    Is posibble to Upgrade via Kies? Thank You

I have my phone flashed to another carrier also running 4.4.2 NABD. You should be fine to Odin the NAB tar file, but might have to flash the Mj4 modem afterwards. On the NABD modem, it kept trying to read from the sim card (NAB may be ok). The MJ4 modem works fine with 4.4.2 and everything works as it should now. Make sure you back up everything first.