Repairers and enthusiasts beware!

Search This thread

homer285

Jun 4, 2006
I would like to share with the good members of XDA about an online parts seller that is fraudulent and deceptive. As the owner of a mobile phone repair business located in Oceania I used the services of a company called etradesupply, at first they seem legitimate and parts came as advertised as OEM.
Good people, professionals and enthusiasts, beware, this company is a fraud!

I hope to make aware some who may be victims these advertised OEM products are fake, 2nds or not new as described.

WEM97

Jun 25, 2011
Woodinville
I would like to share with the good members of XDA about an online parts seller that is fraudulent and deceptive. As the owner of a mobile phone repair business located in Oceania I used the services of a company called etradesupply, at first they seem legitimate and parts came as advertised as OEM.
Good people, professionals and enthusiasts, beware, this company is a fraud!

I hope to make aware some who may be victims these advertised OEM products are fake, 2nds or not new as described.

Do you have any proof to backup this statement?

homer285

Jun 4, 2006
I only provide a feedback about their practices, you take it as you like, but mark my words you may regret dealing with them as I have and thats all I am going to say on the matter.

alansupra94

Oct 1, 2007
Do you really need a shop to do the work? These phones are held together by glue lol. I replaced my screen on my Z1s in under 45 minutes. There is a video on youtube how to do it.

emccccc

Nov 2, 2013
Anyone have any opinions on replacement of the aluminum chasis of the z1? Mine has a dent near the headphone jack, is it easy to replace or is it better to take it to a sony care center(i don't care much about the price, unless it's totally outrageous).

bushako

Mar 16, 2007
Dubai
Fraud? I've made several orders from this company myself and always got the parts as described. So what exactly is fraudulent about this company?