Inverted Wordsmith Free app - Word Game

Search This thread

B-boy™

Nov 10, 2010
AZ
Ok, so this might be a silly app to invert but my wife plays it all the time so I installed it and it's kinda fun but it needed some doctoring up.. .. I think there's a paid version but this is just the free one.. it installs like a normal app but you'll need to uninstall your old one first, then install mine.. on the stock app the text colors all over were secondary system text colors but I am 99% sure I got all of them to point to either #ffffff or primary (which is usually white on stock roms) but let me know if ya find any black on black.. and as you can see, I suck at this game.. lol.. Enjoy!

Download link:

http://bit.ly/DarkWordSmithFree Installs like a normal app - HDPI devices are the only ones I edited any pngs in

CAP201108110024.jpg
CAP201108110025.jpg
CAP2011081100251.jpg

mikshepard

Apr 7, 2010
Minneapolis
Cool! I've never played this game before but decided to try it after seeing your theme. It works fine and looks good! The tiles and tile board aren't themed on my end, they look original vs your pic above. Other than that, everything seems great. Thanks!

-Mike

vampir4997

Jul 18, 2010
omg is sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me and my wife play this constantly. For those of you that dont play this,it is much faster than words with friends,only bad part is only a three try imit then you pass your turn.

vampir4997

Jul 18, 2010
Cant do it with the paid app and post it here, warez

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok, so this might be a silly app to invert but my wife plays it all the time so I installed it and it's kinda fun but it needed some doctoring up.. .. I think there's a paid version but this is just the free one.. it installs like a normal app but you'll need to uninstall your old one first, then install mine.. on the stock app the text colors all over were secondary system text colors but I am 99% sure I got all of them to point to either #ffffff or primary (which is usually white on stock roms) but let me know if ya find any black on black.. and as you can see, I suck at this game.. lol.. Enjoy!

Download link:

http://bit.ly/DarkWordSmithFree Installs like a normal app - HDPI devices are the only ones I edited any pngs in

CAP201108110024.jpg
    CAP201108110025.jpg
    CAP2011081100251.jpg