Need cheap car charger that charges full current

Search This thread

Pheno.menon

Aug 24, 2010
San Jose
+1 on the Motorola charger, I have the same thing and it charges fast.

Transmission sent from a Galaxy S II, CODENAME style.

TeleFragger

Account currently disabled
Jan 30, 2008
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
back from my long drive again and my motorola charger works great

this time it kept up with gps winamp and everything else

motorola charger is awesome thanks
Sent from my Epic 4G Touch using Tapatalk

Skizzaa

Dec 28, 2011
I use this :
Palm-Vehicle-Power-Charger-Pixi
it included the cord and a plug.
i would link, but I am a new user.

bought it awhile back for $4

TeleFragger

Account currently disabled
Jan 30, 2008
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me

same as the one in post 26... that i purchased..

well side note.. had to buy another.. while it is a great unit.. i had my windshield mount to the left next to my windshield pillar.
Well from the time I purchased my first till now.. the cord was a little tight.. not excessively but a little... tought it was fine.. well it wore the pins out so need a new one... tried salvaging it but no go...

so this time I will have to ziptie some of the coils out to something stiff to get it a little bit longer... unless i can find a extender...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Plenty different ones available, but I use this one. There are cheaper ones, but this one is a quality build that charges at 1 full amp! Motorola brand for around $6 including shipping.

d4ylT.jpg
    Just open up one of your cheap chargers and short the middle two pins of the USB jack. A drop of solder worked on mine. There are only four pins, so it should be easy to follow and find a place on the circuit board to do it.

Once you get it done, plug in the phone and it will show that it's charging on AC, which means it's pulling 1 amp.
    i've had android phones since year one. i've always bought my accessories from cellphoneshop.net and never had a problem
    Just open up one of your cheap chargers and short the middle two pins of the USB jack. A drop of solder worked on mine. There are only four pins, so it should be easy to follow and find a place on the circuit board to do it.

Once you get it done, plug in the phone and it will show that it's charging on AC, which means it's pulling 1 amp.

The 1 amp charger i got from the dollar store already had this in place. I cant say I would have recommended anyone to get one from the dollar store. Ive checked out the components on this one its not too bad.

Hey, as the only verified genius here I wanted to share a great and cheap way to charge your phone. As i understand it you want the speed and current of AC out of your car's 12 volt dc system. They currently make something that works with ALL phone models. It is called an inverter. You just plug your stock phone charger into it. It will work fine for your phone but it wouldnt be wise to try use this it watch a 42" plasma tv. Here is one for 6 bucks that plugs in your lighter socket.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003C2YE8M/ref=redir_mdp_mobile

Note that most cheap inverters use a modified sine wave to gain efficiencies over 80%. Most phone chargers will work okay you might get a little buzzing. But you will often run into chargers, power supplies etc that will only operate properly on a pure sine wave inverter.