[INVITES] Looking for Android NFC TESTERS !

Search This thread

Suomalainen

Oct 12, 2011
Hello Android World !!!

***NOW ON GOOGLE PLAY STORE & YANDEX***

I have an amazing Android app and cloud service platform called Taganize and I would like to share it with Android users around the world think about it.

Description

Taganize is an easy-to-use free app that writes, protects and manages the NFC chips and QR codes you create. Organize them into folders, edit & redirect their content, and write protect as needed. Find out which tags are hot and those that are not with built-in analytics.

Key Features:

Activate, manage and organize your NFC tags and QR codes directly from your mobile device.
Redirect NFC and QR targets on the fly without having to rewrite a tag or code.
Tap tag name to reveal hidden features.
Edit and delete NFC tags & QR codes directly from within the App.
Create new folders for managing and organizing tags.
Write unlimited NFC tags as you need them.
Sync feature ensures your App is up to date when on the go.
Clean, crisp and clear GUI ensures productive use of your time.
Keep your NFC & QR bookmarks safely stored in the cloud.
Read only locking feature keeps tags from getting hijacked. COMING SOON.

I'm inviting the Android community to download my Taganize app. All you need to do is visit Google Playstore or Yandex and download our app to get started. Please remember that the account you set up via the app will also work on taganize.com!!! Also, when using the Android app you need to 'tap' the tag name of the tags you make in order to access the 'Write to NFC' feature.

Thank you,

Suomalainen

Last edited:

Hawu123

Jun 26, 2014
Hey, actually i work as a software tester and my testing field is NFC :). Write me a PM I'm open for testing new things and new apps. Cheers!

xodeus

Mar 13, 2010
Fredericia
xodeus.dk
I thought that this could be solved by adding a software driver on top to read more than uid of mifare classic tags. Don't know how, as I'm not a programmer, but I thought that there will be a solution. Maybe a letter or thousand to Broadcom to get them to rewrite the driver. ☺

Sendt fra min LG-D802 med Tapatalk