[Q] adapter to charge and aux music plug?

Search This thread

mcjordan92

May 27, 2011
Screenshot_2014-06-29-21-26-13.png

Hi,
is there an adapter that could plug into the 20 pins port and receive charging (micro USB) and music (AUX) at the same time?
There's probably a reason to put 20 pins rather than regular 5 pins on micro USB port, so I could use data sync and also listening to music from the same port..
I work alot with the tablet on my studying and listening to music while.. but after long day the battery run out and I need to plug it.. if I want to continue working on it I need to flip it 180 degree to the charging port side but then the AUX is on the bottom and I can't listen to music at the same time..
I tried to google it but I can't find the proper technical words to search for it.. perhaps you know what it called and you can help me..

Thanks.

Last edited:

mcjordan92

May 27, 2011
Yes, kind of.. But not as a cradle.. I need it for study and I'll put it on my bag.. Something more portable and easy to care..
Also no need for mounting.. I already have a case with ability to stand it up

Sent from my Xperia Z.

mcjordan92

May 27, 2011
Why not...?
I'm using Sony stereo bluetooth for a long time now & it's great.
The bluetooth battery lasts about 2 days (5 - 7 hrs/day) of intensive use.
For standby (turned on but no incoming calls/music) it lasts around 5 - 6 days.
The great thing is I am able to listen to my music while away from my SGN10.1 (5 - 10 meters)

Dude I don't care about your earphones I'm not gonna buy new pairs for that.. I prefer a few dollars adapter instead.. Earphones are expensive thing..

Sent from my Xperia Z.

d4rkkn16ht

Mar 19, 2008
Bandung
www.youtube.com
Dude I don't care about your earphones I'm not gonna buy new pairs for that.. I prefer a few dollars adapter instead.. Earphones are expensive thing..

Sent from my Xperia Z.
Ah ic, so price is the problem.
I found this one on eBay.
I don't know the quality,but the price is tempting for someone in a tight budget.

Other option is more expensive one with great quality & build like motorola (+USD 25-30), Sony (MW600 +USD 30-40)

If you don't mind listening out loud, try bluetooth speakers.
The cheap one starts at around USD 7
Better quality one like DIVOOM iTour Boom costs around USD 30
I got a great deal buying +USD 90 worth speaker with only USD 40 : Creative D100 portable Bluetooth speaker with replaceable battery+alternative AC power source

Why I give you this long explanation?
I just want to help because what you seek doesn't exists unless you make it yourself or use a docking station.
I hope I can help ;)

Last edited:

mcjordan92

May 27, 2011
Ah ic, so price is the problem.
I found this one on eBay.
I don't know the quality,but the price is tempting for someone in a tight budget.

Other option is more expensive one with great quality & build like motorola (+USD 25-30), Sony (MW600 +USD 30-40)

If you don't mind listening out loud, try bluetooth speakers.
The cheap one starts at around USD 7
Better quality one like DIVOOM iTour Boom costs around USD 30
I got a great deal buying +USD 90 worth speaker with only USD 40 : Creative D100 portable Bluetooth speaker with replaceable battery+alternative AC power source

Why I give you this long explanation?
I just want to help because what you seek doesn't exists unless you make it yourself or use a docking station.
I hope I can help ;)

the red marked is the only good info you brought ..
Thanks for your efforts but you should have stopped right after the first NO..

This is probably the nearest to what you are after - http://www.amazon.com/iTeck-Charge-Samsung-Galaxy-Tablet/dp/B0054MV84Q - but it may be a risk as I am not sure if the Tab P1000 is exactly the same pinout as the Note 10.1.

Otherwise, the comments above are realistic as I have not seen anything like the device you have in mind. Also the folks here are just trying to be helpful and some of your responses have been a bit abrupt and discourteous.

d4rkkn16ht

Mar 19, 2008
Bandung
www.youtube.com
Found it
http://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B0053GEXXG/ref=redir_mdp_mobile/183-7054310-2183540
Well almost.. It's a male aux.. So I'll just need a female to female aux chip and I'm good..
Now I only need to find it somewhere in ebay and not amazon (can't ship from amazon)

Sent from my Xperia Z.
Be careful if you gonna use P1000 products on our SGN GT-N80XX.
Most doesn't work.
Better look at the reviews on the site or Google for potential problems that may exists.
Ask the seller if necessary.

Edit:
Try this if you decide to buy those : 3.5mm Female to Female F/F Audio Stereo Adapter Connector Coupler Extension MC21

Last edited:

mcjordan92

May 27, 2011
Be careful if you gonna use P1000 products on our SGN GT-N80XX.
Most doesn't work.
Better look at the reviews on the site or Google for potential problems that may exists.
Ask the seller if necessary.

Edit:
Try this if you decide to buy those : 3.5mm Female to Female F/F Audio Stereo Adapter Connector Coupler Extension MC21

What do you mean most doesn't work?
It's a cable.. And the plug is the same for all Samsung's products..

Sent from my Xperia Z.

mcjordan92

May 27, 2011
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2145137
According to this thread, the pin configuration is slightly different.
I have a complete service manual for GT-N8000 but I don't have the P1000's so I can't confirm it.
But people in this thread seem to confirm it.

Thanks but thats a crappy cable faults.. or software incompatible..
The plug as 30 pin is the same one for all Samsung's products you can be sure.. perhaps the Note 10.1 doesn't supports the same operations like the tab such as connecting to TV, but the ports are the same for sure..
AUX is supported by the note and charging is supported.. I'm pretty sure that both is supported as well, but I'll be smarter when I'll have one in my hand..

I would appreciate if you could help me find that cable on worldwide shipping website (such as eBay), I couldn't find any.
The name for that is pretty much Galaxy tab to AUX and USB or 30 pin (not iphone!) to AUX + USB ..

d4rkkn16ht

Mar 19, 2008
Bandung
www.youtube.com
The plug as 30 pin is the same one for all Samsung's products you can be sure.. perhaps the Note 10.1 doesn't supports the same operations like the tab such as connecting to TV, but the ports are the same for sure..
AUX is supported by the note and charging is supported.. I'm pretty sure that both is supported as well, but I'll be smarter when I'll have one in my hand..

I would appreciate if you could help me find that cable on worldwide shipping website (such as eBay), I couldn't find any.
The name for that is pretty much Galaxy tab to AUX and USB or 30 pin (not iphone!) to AUX + USB ..
I've searched it already without you asking,but it doesn't exists on eBay

Reactions: mcjordan92

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I've searched it already without you asking,but it doesn't exists on eBay