Search This thread

mythoc

Jun 7, 2011
Let the games begin... Waiting for mirrors :p

Στάλθηκε από το GT-I9505 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

gabor820212

Sep 8, 2010
Where can I download free

Where can I download this free??? Because in free download, the max download size is 1024MB, but the ROM size is 1,5GB. Thanks.

sergini

Nov 20, 2011
Porto
Download here at Sammy...........there is mega link on the page. You need to login to see the link though.

http://www.sammobile.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18266

According to sammobile

"The new Android 4.4.2 update brings minor UI changes, the most noticeable change being the use of KitKat style white status bar icons instead of the multi-colour icons Samsung has been using in all of its devices until now. The phone has also received a performance boost with the latest update and there is an increase in benchmark scores, as well. Samsung has improved the lock-screen by adding a camera shortcut directly on to the lock-screen for quick access and while playing music the album art now shows up in full screen. Samsung’s keyboard layout has been improved for use in landscape mode, which makes gesture typing easy and much faster. Core Android 4.4.2 changes include: wireless printing, new emojis support, choice between stock messaging app and Hangouts for SMS/MMS, option for changing default launchers under settings, and more."

crincron

May 11, 2013
Has anyone installed it yet?

Hey I have the XXUFNA5 version. WIth that version I havnt had any major issues at all. Is there any improvements with the UFNAD version?

I would really love if someone could give a quick reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts