True Stock 2.1 firmware for vibrant

Search This thread

nambinina

Nov 24, 2010
Antananarivo
about.me
T-mobile or not?

Hello u all.
I got a vibrant for my wife but it's with Axura ROM.
I heard that the stock rom came with SIMS3 and my wife would like it.
If Sims is in that stock rom i could back it up with Titanium and install another rom of our choice without losing the game.
So is SIMS3 in this ROM?
Thank you.

porkbeef19

Nov 25, 2010
i am using odin3 1.3 to flash my vibrant back to stock using the .pit and .tar files posted and i am getting stuck on modem.bin. also my screen is light blue on my phone. i dont kno if this is part of the progress or not but it sure is taking a long time. any help?

superglamorous

Dec 3, 2008
I just followed the instructions for this and I have The Sims 3 on it again. :)
Side note: can anyone explain the absence of the task manager (when you long press the home key) and the market widget not updating or how to fix it? Minor issues. :)

psz01

Aug 13, 2010
I just followed the instructions for this and I have The Sims 3 on it again. :)
Side note: can anyone explain the absence of the task manager (when you long press the home key) and the market widget not updating or how to fix it? Minor issues. :)

Taskmanager was added by a later release (JI6, I think it was)

This was the original Vibrant ROM (which was JFD, I think)

momashi

Oct 21, 2010
Montreal
Hi guys, I tried to click the link for the stock firmware but it doesn't seem to work anymore. Can anyone put a new link for me pretty please? Thanks!

Hey,

I just found this link. It seems to match up with my baseband. And the files look to be legit.

Im running stock so i cant really test it. If any of you are running the bad radio/baseband and are willing to try.

http://samsung-firmware.webs.com/samsungt959.htm

MIRROR: http://tinyurl.com/2bc5b6r

The password for the RAR is: samsung-firmwares.com

I would appreciate someone to PM a link to a MIRROR. so we dont need to use this filesharing stuff.

bartek25

Sep 7, 2010
lONGISLAND
link is bRIKEN yo ! :pP but if u read thru the pages i think on page **** someone posted anoyther link which works better than the one stated in topic . bc the one in topic doesent work at all ( link)

Top Liked Posts