[DISCONTINUED][ROM][4.2.2] Nigthlies for Nexus S & Nexus S 4G 24/09/2013

Search This thread

golfdiesel

Feb 1, 2009
In display settings you can set volume rocker wake. Also download the app button remapper (from xda, it's not in the play store) to remap the search key to power off or add the screen off tile to quick toggles.

Sent from my Nexus S using xda app-developers app

Thanks! You saved me. :thumbup:

Verstuurd van mijn Nexus S met Tapatalk

Reactions: navjot94

apatal

Feb 27, 2012
Manila
Hi guys. Can you so me a favor and post the Trebuchet and Spare Parts apk here? Also, do you guys know if I can install them like any normal apk or if I should put them in /system/app and reboot? Thanks. :)

mypat

Aug 27, 2012
iSTaNBuL

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 269
Reactions: rony1234

dsouleles

Dec 23, 2012
Hi -

I'm trying to build CM10.1 for Nexus S crespo from source following the build guide on the CM wiki.

Instructions call for using "device/samsung/extract-files.sh" to extract device proprietary files and put them in the right place for the build.

Here is what I am doing:

Clean repo of 10.1
. build/envsetup.sh
breakfast crespo
cd device/samsung/crespo

Threre is no "extract-files.sh"

The wiki does say that github is having problems with CM repos. Maybe this is one of them.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

D.

jokkir

Jan 24, 2012
Anyone else having problems with the phone vibrating when receiving a text even though the vibrate option off in the messenger app?

jrr_wired

Jan 8, 2011
Liked the ROM, problems with wifi hotspot

stable enough for daily use?

I thought the ROM was super stable, but I can't get wifi tether to work . At all. 3g, 4g, it didn't make a difference wether it was JB's native wifi app or the WifiTether app (used many different settings).

4.2.1 was slick, but no wifi tether is a deal killer. Going back to 4.1.2.

Grubscrew

Apr 22, 2012
Centurion
I recently lost my root virginity and started to play around with roms. Currently running CM10 on my nexus S. I am trying to download CM10.1 nightlies but it seems the server is extremely slow any other servers one can try?

lappydk

Aug 29, 2008
Struer
I thought the ROM was super stable, but I can't get wifi tether to work . At all. 3g, 4g, it didn't make a difference wether it was JB's native wifi app or the WifiTether app (used many different settings).

4.2.1 was slick, but no wifi tether is a deal killer. Going back to 4.1.2.

I'm using tether daily, it works fine for me (9023) are you sure you have made a clean install? I'm on nightly from 2013-01-10

huntd

Dec 22, 2010
Wifi tether is OK for me.
But Bluetooth tether never worked for me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

mypat

Aug 27, 2012
iSTaNBuL

DeathsArrow

Oct 15, 2007
I am having the issue with high (70%) AndroidOS activity again and it's killing my battery. It started with the 1/13 build and is still happening with the 1/14 build. Any suggestions?

polobunny

Oct 25, 2011
Montreal
I am having the issue with high (70%) AndroidOS activity again and it's killing my battery. It started with the 1/13 build and is still happening with the 1/14 build. Any suggestions?

Not having this issue, but I'm not running the default kernel either. Have you fixed permissions?

When updating my install, I clear cache + dalvik, flash rom, flash custom kernel, fix permissions. That keeps the problem at bay most of the time. =)

Top Liked Posts