[Splash Screens] for HTC Thunderbolt

Search This thread

c_live_lee

CAUTION: NSFW!!

I know many of these are inspired by Eternity ROM but they all should work on any Thunderbolt running any ROM.

I'll post screens as I can and, if you like any of them, grab them. If you do like any of my work and should decide to use it, PLEASE hit the THANKS BUTTON! If you're feeling particularly generous, I do now have a "Donate to Me" button above my avatar to the left and, I will happily accept donations in any amount you see fit - from spare change all the way up to your entire trust fund. No amount is inappropriate. :)

It should be noted that I have no problem at all if someone makes a request but, due to an odd work schedule, I can't make any promises about when they will be made. I should also point out that any work request by a donor will take priority over others, for obvious reasons.

Ok, I have these all set up to where all you need to do is erase all of the name aside from "PG05IMG.zip", place them on the root of your SD card and, flash them in HBoot.

If, for whatever reason, something less than positive happens to your phone while doing this, it's your fault, not mine. The instructions are simple and easy to follow. I also test these on my own device before posting so, it's probably either a coincidence or something YOU did to screw it up! ;)

Download - Click the Pic!

Portrait Style

NOTE:
Some display images within this thread may have areas which appear to be censored in some way. Those are NOT censored in the downloaded product.​

Last edited:

MoosePMed

Mar 22, 2011
FTW, TX
OMG! You mean that I can have the blonde as more than just my wallpaper???

Sent from my Eternityized Thunderbolt, most likely in a deer stand, in West Texas.
"Most are bound by morals, ethics, and basic human decency. Luckily though, I have no such impediments." ~LH

MoosePMed

Mar 22, 2011
FTW, TX
This does please me, thanks be to you sir... And I know of another that I think would please many... Except McLabia of course... Not a request, just a thought...
4bff9e51-da6e-b635.jpg

Sent from my Eternityized Thunderbolt, most likely in a deer stand, in West Texas.
"Most are bound by morals, ethics, and basic human decency. Luckily though, I have no such impediments." ~LH

c_live_lee

This does please me, thanks be to you sir... And I know of another that I think would please many... Except McLabia of course... Not a request, just a thought...
4bff9e51-da6e-b635.jpg

Wow!! Me likes! She's definitely on the list!

Reactions: MoosePMed

McLabia

Mar 19, 2011
City of Sharks
4bff9e51-da6e-b635.jpg

Lulz. Is she even old enough?

Sent from my rooted, Dark Horse(hopefully soon) INFECTED Eternity bolt running Ziggys latest.

MoosePMed

Mar 22, 2011
FTW, TX
Aye... From a reputable site. Logo trimmed off the picture. LMAO. Being a dirty old man is wonderful.

MoosePMed

Mar 22, 2011
FTW, TX
Uhhhhh.... Lol. You realize that's Wayne right? Lol.

Sent from my rooted, Dark Horse(hopefully soon) INFECTED Eternity bolt running Ziggys latest.

I was wondering about that myself. LOL... Excellent!

Last edited:

Cy_n_ic

Sep 11, 2010
damn..fail :/

oh well, picking out all those purple hairs was worth it though ;)

just dont give me innernetz!!

MoosePMed

Mar 22, 2011
FTW, TX
The blond is Leah xoxo according to reverse image search.

Damnit, now I'm going to have to go look! Can you figure out who my pic is?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CAUTION: NSFW!!

I know many of these are inspired by Eternity ROM but they all should work on any Thunderbolt running any ROM.

I'll post screens as I can and, if you like any of them, grab them. If you do like any of my work and should decide to use it, PLEASE hit the THANKS BUTTON! If you're feeling particularly generous, I do now have a "Donate to Me" button above my avatar to the left and, I will happily accept donations in any amount you see fit - from spare change all the way up to your entire trust fund. No amount is inappropriate. :)

It should be noted that I have no problem at all if someone makes a request but, due to an odd work schedule, I can't make any promises about when they will be made. I should also point out that any work request by a donor will take priority over others, for obvious reasons.

Ok, I have these all set up to where all you need to do is erase all of the name aside from "PG05IMG.zip", place them on the root of your SD card and, flash them in HBoot.

If, for whatever reason, something less than positive happens to your phone while doing this, it's your fault, not mine. The instructions are simple and easy to follow. I also test these on my own device before posting so, it's probably either a coincidence or something YOU did to screw it up! ;)

Download - Click the Pic!

Portrait Style

NOTE:
    Some display images within this thread may have areas which appear to be censored in some way. Those are NOT censored in the downloaded product.​
    Nice!!!!

+10char