Bricked GSM RAZR xt910 :( Australia

Search This thread

carpwhirly

Jun 6, 2014
Hi everyone, Today I updated the cyanogen ROM on my Razr and fond it had a smaller partition then I wanted so went and uninstalled the OS and restarted now I can't get passed the static Motorola "M" logo (not the animated one).

I've tried the RSD Lite method with "Blur_Version.673.94.328.XT910.Retail.en.AU" from sbf.droid-developers.org/phone.php?device=10 but it doesn't do anything after unpacking. I've updated drivers too, when I connect USB via AP fastboot it makes a noise and shows up as "fastboot cdma_spyder s" on my comp but nothing else.

I'm at a loss as to what I can do. Can someone please help me?

Last edited:

Kanisius

May 29, 2012
Jakarta
Hi everyone, Today I updated the cyanogen ROM on my Razr and fond it had a smaller partition then I wanted so went and uninstalled the OS and restarted now I can't get passed the static Motorola "M" logo (not the animated one).

I've tried the RSD Lite method with "Blur_Version.673.94.328.XT910.Retail.en.AU" from sbf.droid-developers.org/phone.php?device=10 but it doesn't do anything after unpacking. I've updated drivers too, when I connect USB via AP fastboot it makes a noise and shows up as "fastboot cdma_spyder s" on my comp but nothing else.

I'm at a loss as to what I can do. Can someone please help me?

What recovery program you are using at your devices ?
Have you try to another computer ?

Sent from my XT910 using XDA Free mobile app

abrhmax

Jun 12, 2014
BUMP

I'm having the same issue with the same device (XT910 Telcel Mexico) and I'm really frustrated :(

Kanisius

May 29, 2012
Jakarta
BUMP

I'm having the same issue with the same device (XT910 Telcel Mexico) and I'm really frustrated :(

Search in the forum about razzr xt910 latam.. Download the sbf file (official firmware), make sure you have an adequate battery ( about 80% ). Then check the driver on your computer make sure you have the driver installed in it. and if the problem still exist try to plug to another pc or laptop and dont forget to install the driver on the other laptop or pc that you used.
please read another thread in this forum to get another option and method about your phone.:)
Hope this help.

Sent from my XT910 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited: