York, PA
Last edited:

Z51

Nov 28, 2006
We've had these for quite some time.

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA Premium App

robdec17

Mar 22, 2011
Thanks. lots of people have been asking for these since the other links are dead.

Pithism

Dec 21, 2010
Boston, MA
Great minds...;)

It is just easier to have them in one place like Adryalyne did with the Froyo radios. And it will probably be my one and only thread in this section! lol

Edit - Thanks for the link in your sig!

o no problem man, and your created the best thread yet!!!... everyone is always looking for these and i figured it would be good to put them my sig along with your thread to give you some love around here and more options to find and download them.

Reactions: commander-flatus

blueis300

Dec 22, 2010
Murfreesboro
I have backups of these everywhere but will say thanks anyhow. Never know when mine will disappear. Why do people always have to be dicks when posts are created just to help? Not like its another question is asked without searching god forbid lol.

scassel

Dec 8, 2010
York, PA
I have backups of these everywhere but will say thanks anyhow. Never know when mine will disappear. Why do people always have to be dicks when posts are created just to help? Not like its another question is asked without searching god forbid lol.

Amen. I must have 10 gig of files on my NAS drive cause I never get rid of anything until I need to. It is just helpful for them to be front and center for everyone.

yakitori2

Sep 13, 2010
I have better results with the MR2 radio rather than the 2.5.

Is anyone else getting the same results?

kerms

Oct 27, 2007
do you have to wipe data/cache before updating a radio? New to the bolt, came from an evo where i just flashed it like a rom

scassel

Dec 8, 2010
York, PA
Just different releases for the MR2 update. Most are having the best luck with MR2 but a few are having good luck with 2.5. Best advice is to flash one and try it for a day or two.

Reactions: athorax

kgbrown247

Dec 15, 2008
Okc, OK
i am a noob as well coming from a dx1 and dx2? if i decide i just want to change radios like i beleive i will be changing roms is it as simple as flash radio and remove from sd etc..?

Dec 22, 2010
No. You have to flash through hboot. Its a little more complicated but there should he a guide around here somewhere.

Sent from my ThunderBolt using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I take no credit for finding these or originally posting them. But the links are all down and I have the files. So without further delay...

MR2 - http://www.multiupload.com/5TBZK2Y2KS

md5 sum - 4072B5954BF0032103B62C5AE69CB13E

MR2.5 - http://www.multiupload.com/09NPMTLV6W

md5 sum - 513F5C64323876CF7C479BD21BD1DC3E

If I helped, please hit the thanks button.
    i am a noob as well coming from a dx1 and dx2? if i decide i just want to change radios like i beleive i will be changing roms is it as simple as flash radio and remove from sd etc..?

It is pretty easy. Rename the file PG05IMG and place on the root of your SD card. From power off, hold volume down and then power until the unit starts. Using the volume rocker select bootloader and select by pressing power. After it checks the file it will ask if you want to update. Volume up for yes. When it is done, it will prompt you to press power to reboot. I recommend to remove the file from the root of the SD cars when you are done.
    beat me to the punch was going to do this later today, nice job man
    172 downloads and counting. Looks like the timing was right for this.

Now as to the 165 missing thanks...;) jk lol

Glad this is being used. That is what is important.
    I do as well. From what I have read, most do. But there are some that do better with 2.5. Each unit is just a little different I guess.