[REF][MODEMS][CWM] JB/ICS MODEMS ha!!

Search This thread

lapdog101

Feb 15, 2011
Addison, IL
Who doesn't know scrizz is the modem king??? Kb5 in Chicago seems to have the best balance of solid connections and quick data.

mike21pr

May 16, 2008
San Juan
Does a modem swap help with the issue where callers cant hear you properly and you have to mute/unmute to fix???

sEnT fRoM mY ExYnOs PoWeReD MoNsTeR

serendipityguy

Oct 9, 2010
Sunny, CA
Thanks for keep these puppies around :)

KA7 is my modem of choice, very rare dropped data connections, good speed and decent battery life (in southern california).

Thanks, I actually never considered KA7 because I have been rocking KB5 in OC / LA area thinking that the latest modem will be the best. when It comes to the modem, I do favor data over battery and do apprechieate the balance of the two.

and also as always scrizz thanks for keep these puppies around :)

anthonys2r

Jul 19, 2008
Thanks, I actually never considered KA7 because I have been rocking KB5 in OC / LA area thinking that the latest modem will be the best. when It comes to the modem, I do favor data over battery and do apprechieate the balance of the two.

I did a speed test once during my free time from JL4 to KB5 (3 tests per modem all within the hour). I believe KA7 was a close second to KB5 (in terms of data) but I remembered my battery on KB5 (i used it for a week when it first came out) was not as great as KA7. I'm guessing it has something to do with scanning more often to find the strongest signal or something, hence the great data connection but worse battery :\

Top Liked Posts