Votes: 541 47.4%
  • Stripped down ROM

Votes: 155 13.6%
  • Whatever the dev wants

Votes: 190 16.7%

• Total voters
Search This thread

adyscorpius

Android.acore.process fc and double shortcuts for apps downloaded from market. That's only a few so far.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

I didn't face such issues! Tried wiping everything and reflashing?

Apps installed from market double up. See pic

You need to turn of add shortcuts to screen automatically in Market Preferences...

i saw that you've made new zip files, but when i take the newest file update v1.2 en the popup says v1.1 160,25mb
Is this the 1.1 or the 1.2 file.

Is the update file: 1.1 or 1.2 een complete new zip file , which i can flash from begin?

Tnx for your work

The newest file is v1.2 (Basically all fixed version and the currently the latest download)

super, download is almost complete.

Flash it when its complete

Edit: problem............... i cannot connect my sgs2 to my laptop.
My explorer doesnt show my phone...
tried to reinstall kies and usb driver...

Try updating drivers, or reconnecting the USB wire! It happens once in a while! If you can connect to CM9, you should be able to connect here...

adyscorpius

I shall be uploading a private beta tester for 2.1.23 version based off 2.1.20.

I need 5 people who can be discreet by not sharing the tester(as it could be unstable) and also having decent capability to help me with it. PM me if you're interested, the 1st five shall receive the link... Also, tell me the last ROM you were on...

Reactions: vukandric
No more testers needed! Thanks for the amazing response! :)

Wow, that was fast. :)
Edit: Just to be sure, am I in the first 5? I sent you a pm like ten minutes after your post but didn't get any response :) Please count me in, I want to start making themes for miui v4, because some parts of older themes are not applying correctly now.

Last edited:

adyscorpius

@Beta Testers!

I know of the following issues, - Root not obtained (basically because of wrong su in bin folder) - Fixed at my end and in ROM package!
theme not working - create /data/system/theme - I need init.d support to get this working - kernel issue, until CM9 adds feature!
Gallery FC when adding Google Account - Happens just once, looking into it
Duplicating Access Points - Atleast for me, need someone to confirm, so i can fix this. Doesn't affect data though!

Need some help! Anyone able to get Battery to show percentages? Much appreciated...

@Beta Testers!

I know of the following issues, - Root not obtained (basically because of wrong su in bin folder) - Fixed at my end and in ROM package!
theme not working - create /data/system/theme - I need init.d support to get this working - kernel issue, until CM9 adds feature!
Duplicating Access Points - Atleast for me, need someone to confirm, so i can fix this. Doesn't affect data though!

Need some help! Anyone able to get Battery to show percentages? Much appreciated...

For battery percentage you need to slide down status bar and long click on 3 dots on the top right and you will get a menu where you can change it.

I don't have duplicate access points.

So far everything else working fine. When connecting phone to computer via usb I can see all my files but I can't copy or open anything, I can just see the files (not a problem for me tho, just reporting)

Reactions: adyscorpius

gh.rohit

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 18, 2011
Mumbai
www.rgui.net
@Beta Testers!

I know how to get battery percentage....
Pull down toggle window,then you will see more option at right hand of toggle screen

Reactions: adyscorpius

GIPAQ

Dec 27, 2004
Xiaomi 13 Pro
I have being testing V2 for a few hours now and everything seems to be working excellent. All issues reported have being fixed. Thank you adyscorpius for a very nice rom. Maybe we can optimize the speed of the rom. I will try a few things when I have time and let you know. Again thank you much.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    attachment.php
    V2.3.31-AOSP​

FEATURES

V2.3.31 - AOSP

-Based on HyDroG3NICS 4.0.4
    -Video Recording was fixed
    -Other fixes I don't remember! :p
    -Purely for the sake of AOSP MIUI Fun.

Screenshots

screenshot2012033110221.png
    screenshot2012033110220.png

screenshot2012033110222.png
    screenshot2012033110225.png

screenshot2012033110230.png
    screenshot2012033110231.png

http://www.twitter.com/adyscorpius
    Google+
    Kik Messenger - Username - AdyScorpius

If you like my work, you may consider donating by CLICKING HERE
    A Thanks is equally appreciated!

Credits

Team Hacksung and CyanogenMod- For making ICS possible
    neobuddy89 - For the guidance and USB Mass Storage App.
    Netchip and Paradoxxx - For being awesome friends and help and for the HyDrOG3N-ICS base.
    bezke - for all the help
    MIUIAndroid and MIUIChina. For all things MIUI.
    Team Whiskey - For teaching me to logcat, beta test, tweak stuff, around 2 years back in my Froyo days! Nero is still faster and slicker than any ROMs i've used till date!
    Tryce - For the wonderful Logo for the ROM... :)

The Lovely Supporters
    Thanks alot guys! :)

Neil MacDonald
    Marco Rinaldi
    Stephan Bender
    Thomas Been
    David Mullen
    Tijmen
    Bobby's (UK) Limited
    Ivan Sudarić
    flashing instructions

you want the best experience from the rom - speed/optimized/stability!
    Follow this to the t.

1. Flash the rom after wiping data/cache/system.
    2. After reboot, don't touch the phone, screen, anything for the first 10 minutes!
    - exception - if there's a google start page(like on v2.0) wait for 2 minutes, then go through the initial pages, till you reach the home launcher, and then let it idle for 10 minutes! (do not configure google account right now.
    3. Reboot
    4. Now, configure your wifi(if you feel like, else 3g/2g's good), and configure google account and repeat the 10 minutes wait.
    5. Reboot again.
    6. Now install/restore apps from titanium backup or whatever place you choose to from. However, avoid restoring data as much as you can! Different bases have different structures, and can cause corruption!
    7. Reboot to recovery
    8. Wipe cache, dalvik cache, fix permissions.
    9. Enjoy !!!

I have used these steps ever since eclair on a samsung galaxy s vibrant, and they've never failed me...

fix battery drains

if its terrible!
    1. Backup your memory sds...
    2. Format your sd card and external sd partition.
    3. Restore just the images, songs, titanium backup folder, clockworkmod backups. Avoid the other folders that can possibly contain corrupt files, specially those made by unstable apks.
    4. You should have a major difference in battery life.

If its not so terrible!

1. Go to sd card, wipe/delete the following folders
    - /sdcard/android/data/com.android.providers.media
    - /sdcard/android/data/com.cooliris.media
    - /sdcard/android/data/com.google.android.gallery3d
    - /sdcard/android/data/com.android.providers.media
    - /sdcard/androidthemes (its only a backup, not required if your rom is fine)
    - /sdcard/android/dcim/.thumbnails
    - /sdcard/android/dcim/100andro
    - /sdcard/lost.dir

reboot, and let it stay for 10 minutes! (building thumbnails etc.)
    reboot again... Enjoy!
    KNOWN ISSUES AND WORKAROUNDS

- MIUI Themes don't work. SOLUTION - Create /data/system/theme to get it to work! Only themes supported for V4 (ICS) would work properly. However, lockscreens from older themes should work!
    - Initially the permissions manager will ask for permission to Manage ROOT. Permit that.
    - Market won't download big apps. SOLUTION - Go to Downloads > Settings > Deselect - Data Download Prompt.
    - Titanium Backup not restoring backups - SOLUTION - Enable USB Debugging in Development, Unknown Sources in Security (Device Administration). IT WORKS NOW!
    - Cannot see EMMC in File Explorer - SOLUTION - Use Root Explorer, Astro File Manager, ES File Manager. (Its a MIUI v4 Bug)
    - Google Apps v10 includes FaceUnlock, Google-Gallery(Support of Google Photos) and other features... If you want any of these, flash the ZIP from post 3)
    - MMS Bug of SMS not reaching in first send. SOLUTION - Change View to List in Settings in Messaging APP.
    - USB Storage Mount doesn't work SOLUTION - Use ADB mode/AirDroid/DroidExplorer/FTP/any other mode to share files.

add-on packs download

Torch Fix(when phone locked)
    torch fix
    torch now works if you keep home button pressed when phone locked!

AdyScorpiusMIUI-ICS-v2.3.31 DOWNLOAD

-Updated base to 4.0.4
    -Fixed Video Camera to 1080p (Thanks to Codeworkx)
    -Uses Latest Codeworkx Kernel
    -Uses Latest Camera from HyDrOG3NICS today's build.
    -V2.3.30 base for MIUI China.
    -Framework fixed for Storage view.
    DOWNLOAD v2.3.2 HERE

There you go my ladies!

- LP6 Kernel (With init.d and touch CWM support) (Thanks to the CM9 discussion forums)
    - Latest CM9 libs and base (Yes, HW Codecs work and so do Youtube and other Video players)
    (Thanks alot to Codeworkx and the CM9 for SGS2 team)
    - Latest Titanium Backup Added
    - Mounting fixed (Storage Menu fixed)
    - All other fixes like previous ROMs
    - Latest GApps included.
    - 4 Way Reboot wont work right now. Expect a fix soon.
    - Includes all fixes from the Official MIUIAndroid v4 2.3.2 version (Thanks Andy and all others who supported him to keep his servers alive)