TampaBay
BoBCAT UNIVERSAL THEME Android 4.3 - V1.2​

10.samsung_galaxy_s3_2014-3-7-16-10-2.png
11.samsung_galaxy_s3_2014-3-7-16-16-2.png
12.samsung_galaxy_s3_2014-3-7-16-15-0.png

13.samsung_galaxy_s3_2014-3-7-16-16-1.png
14.samsung_galaxy_s3_2014-3-7-16-9-1.png
15samsung_galaxy_s3_2014-3-7-16-11-4.png

This theme is for Android 4.3 xhdpi based Touchwiz roms and has been ported over from the Note 3.
Special thanks to @BoBCatRoM for the use and permission to port this amazing theme over to the SIII xhdpi device.

Themed Apps/System Files:
Framework-res. apk
Twframework-res.apk
ClockPackage.apk
JobManager.apk
SamsungIME.apk
SecBrowser_SPR.apk
SecContacts.apk
SecEmail_J.apk
SecLauncher2.apk
SecMms.apk
SecMyFiles2.apk
SecNoteMyFiles.apk
SecPhone.apk
SecSettings.apk
SecWallpaperChooser.apk
SPlannerAppWidget.apk
Systemui.apk

Special Notes:
** Please backup your rom before flashing this mod.
Some items will not display correctly if running a custom rom that has been developed to make use of colorizing mods.
If you are using such a rom (such as MOAR ROM), there are several custom color edits for statusbar and pulldown to display properly.
See the post HERE for specific settings information.
Please also see the MOAR fix posted at the bottom of this post (For v8.0 ONLY).
- Flash this after the full theme to correct display and stock keyboard issues with MOAR.

If you enjoy this theme please consider thanking the Developer :) --> BobCatROM Paypal
BobCAT Themes Home Thread

----------------------------------------
V1.2

DOWNLOAD MIRROR 1

DOWNLOAD MIRROR 2

Changelog:

V1.2:
- added new icons for new MOAR quickpanel toggles restart, shutdown and clean posted here:
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=51128432&postcount=5446
- brightness slider display fix/changes
- finally found and fixed the round checkbox so that checked and unchecked are the same size now. While the illusion of movement when the box was checked and unchecked was novel for a while, I decided it should be static as it was distracting.
V1.1
- corrected for how the bookmark tabs display in the stock browser
- added custom icons for the new camera and flashlight if you're running MOAR Rom
- converted the display of all the settings tabs
- misc new icons

v1.0 - Initial Release

Older Versions:
V1.1
DOWNLOAD MIRROR 1

DOWNLOAD MIRROR 2

Known Issues:
- For the MK5 build, flash the MK5 signature check mod located at the bottom of this post BEFORE the theme.
- Titanium backup uses black & very dark text in some of it's menu items. Some items will not be visible.

Credits: BobCatROM for the use of this amazing theme (Author of BobCat Theme)
Additional Credits: andee39 ; montypyfly ; ramer84015 ; dweber81 ; saraneil1210 ; burghfan3 ; meyerweb (Testing and development)

Attachments

• BobCat.Theme.MOAR.v8.Fix.Rev2.zip
    8.9 MB · Views: 156
  • MK5.VM_Boost.Sig.Check.Disabled.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 56
Last edited:

meyerweb

Jun 19, 2010
I've been running betas of this theme for the last couple of days, and love it. Great work!

Many thanks.

geolemon

Dec 10, 2010
This looks awesome!
Is it going to be available for the s5 too?
My phone is going to look so good, that will feel like a downgrade when my s3 contact is up in a month! :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

tdunham

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 21, 2008
TampaBay
What you need to change in MOAR Rom to get everything to display properly.

Moar Rom Control - Colorizer Changes
This is to get notification icons, pulldown icons and toggle icons to display properly.

Toggles Options:
Toggle On Color - any color
Toggle Off Color - any color
Toggle Dim Color - any color
(all with alpha checked, full transparency (slider all the way to the left)

Pulldown Options:
Settings Button Color - any color
(all with alpha checked, full transparency (slider all the way to the left)

Last edited:

saraneil1210

Dec 21, 2013
I have found this in the bookmarks tabs. They a slightly oversized.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1394290617007.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394290617007.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 409
Reactions: Ramer and tdunham

falcon8667

Apr 17, 2012
The theme will work ON MK5 but I had to flash MK5 sig. disabled zip and it worked just fine. I can post the zip file but it can be very easily found on the forum

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

falcon8667

Apr 17, 2012
Just file must be flashed in recovery prior to installing the theme and it should work.

Reactions: tdunham

tdunham

Jun 21, 2008
TampaBay
Just file must be flashed in recovery prior to installing the theme and it should work.
I'm not having much success with this.
For signature check, are you using the file I posted:
MK5.VM_Boost.Sig.Check.Disabled.zip

And what recovery are you using, remember which version too?
I'm trying a couple of other things too.

falcon8667

Apr 17, 2012
I'm using latestPhilZ recovery. I also forgot to mention that it takes some time to flash those files even is it looks like its not active you just have to wait until its finished. The flashing progress bar stays on the three quarters of a way for some time but then it says that it's completed.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

PhilZ 6 CWM 6.0.4.7 and yes it's exactly the same file

Reactions: tdunham

meyerweb

Jun 19, 2010
I'm having one problem with the release version that I didn't have with the last beta:

The clear notifications button on the pulldown is just a gray square. I did run the MOAR fix zip (twice, in fact). I do have the color for the pulldown icons set to white with the Alpha slider all the way to the left. The button works correctly, it just doesn't display correctly.

Screenshot_2014-03-08-00-13-42.png

tdunham

Jun 21, 2008
TampaBay
I'm having one problem with the release version that I didn't have with the last beta:

The clear notifications button on the pulldown is just a gray square. I did run the MOAR fix zip (twice, in fact). I do have the color for the pulldown icons set to white with the Alpha slider all the way to the left. The button works correctly, it just doesn't display correctly.
Nice screenshot.
Did you manage to download rev2 of the fix? I forgot to add the fix in and it was just the stock MOAR keyboard so I had to release an updated version. If THAT doesn't work, I'll try again. LOL

Reactions: prboy1969

Ramer

Jun 20, 2010
Sunset
Nice screenshot.
Did you manage to download rev2 of the fix? I forgot to add the fix in and it was just the stock MOAR keyboard so I had to release an updated version. If THAT doesn't work, I'll try again. LOL

Mine is fine with the Rev 2 fix. I just noticed that it's also theming some third party apps like Titanium Backup although not perfectly. For example, the word Run on batch operations is hard to see.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BoBCAT UNIVERSAL THEME Android 4.3 - V1.2​

10.samsung_galaxy_s3_2014-3-7-16-10-2.png
    11.samsung_galaxy_s3_2014-3-7-16-16-2.png
    12.samsung_galaxy_s3_2014-3-7-16-15-0.png

13.samsung_galaxy_s3_2014-3-7-16-16-1.png
    14.samsung_galaxy_s3_2014-3-7-16-9-1.png
    15samsung_galaxy_s3_2014-3-7-16-11-4.png

This theme is for Android 4.3 xhdpi based Touchwiz roms and has been ported over from the Note 3.
    Special thanks to @BoBCatRoM for the use and permission to port this amazing theme over to the SIII xhdpi device.

Themed Apps/System Files:
    Framework-res. apk
    Twframework-res.apk
    ClockPackage.apk
    JobManager.apk
    SamsungIME.apk
    SecBrowser_SPR.apk
    SecContacts.apk
    SecEmail_J.apk
    SecLauncher2.apk
    SecMms.apk
    SecMyFiles2.apk
    SecNoteMyFiles.apk
    SecPhone.apk
    SecSettings.apk
    SecWallpaperChooser.apk
    SPlannerAppWidget.apk
    Systemui.apk

Special Notes:
    ** Please backup your rom before flashing this mod.
    Some items will not display correctly if running a custom rom that has been developed to make use of colorizing mods.
    If you are using such a rom (such as MOAR ROM), there are several custom color edits for statusbar and pulldown to display properly.
    See the post HERE for specific settings information.
    Please also see the MOAR fix posted at the bottom of this post (For v8.0 ONLY).
    - Flash this after the full theme to correct display and stock keyboard issues with MOAR.

If you enjoy this theme please consider thanking the Developer :) --> BobCatROM Paypal
    BobCAT Themes Home Thread

V1.2

DOWNLOAD MIRROR 1

DOWNLOAD MIRROR 2

Changelog:

V1.2:
    - added new icons for new MOAR quickpanel toggles restart, shutdown and clean posted here:
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=51128432&postcount=5446
    - brightness slider display fix/changes
    - finally found and fixed the round checkbox so that checked and unchecked are the same size now. While the illusion of movement when the box was checked and unchecked was novel for a while, I decided it should be static as it was distracting.
    V1.1
    - corrected for how the bookmark tabs display in the stock browser
    - added custom icons for the new camera and flashlight if you're running MOAR Rom
    - converted the display of all the settings tabs
    - misc new icons

v1.0 - Initial Release

Older Versions:
    V1.1
    DOWNLOAD MIRROR 1

DOWNLOAD MIRROR 2

Known Issues:
    - For the MK5 build, flash the MK5 signature check mod located at the bottom of this post BEFORE the theme.
    - Titanium backup uses black & very dark text in some of it's menu items. Some items will not be visible.

Credits: BobCatROM for the use of this amazing theme (Author of BobCat Theme)
    Additional Credits: andee39 ; montypyfly ; ramer84015 ; dweber81 ; saraneil1210 ; burghfan3 ; meyerweb (Testing and development)
    I'll be uploading an updated version of the theme later today to correct for how the bookmark tabs display in the stock browser, added custom icons for the new camera and flashlight in MOAR Rom quicksettings and converted the display of all the settings tabs.

Some before and after Screenshots attached.

PLEASE, IF YOU SEE SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT DISPLAY PROPERLY, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
    This isn't intended as a request, or nag, or anything other than what it says:

I upgraded to ND8, and sure miss this theme. :(
    Alternate Morphing installer instead of the Vrtheme method posted on the OP.
    Exact same V1.1, download if you have trouble with Vrtheme version.

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407577730
    Version 1.1 is now available.
    Changes listed in the changelog plus changed out some of the quickpanel toggles.