[ROM-FroYo] SetR0M 4.5 |UVOC-HAVS-INTERACTIVE||FRF91||Cam-HQ||LED||ECHO| [26/07/10]

Search This thread

nbedford

Feb 12, 2007
Is this droid FRF57 a newer build of froyo that the N1 FRF50 that is being used elsewhere?

davidws

Jun 2, 2010
London
Flashed this Rom and so far everything seems to be running fine, I get ±38 on Linpack benchmarks.
Bugs that I noticed:
-Notification LED was on constantly on first boot, rebooted and now stays on (rather than flashing) when new sms
-Calling a contact from address book did not result in a call being placed. Few tries and few mins later it appears to be fine.
-Battery indicator doesnt go beyond 80%

Last edited:

Simon2

Dec 14, 2005
Hi setenza01, looking forward to RC2, could you also add Extra-Locales for the Dutch/Nederlands language? Thanx

extreme22

Dec 14, 2007
Montreal
Flashed this Rom and so far everything seems to be running fine, I get ±38 on Linpack benchmarks.
Bugs that I noticed:
-Notification LED was on constantly on first boot, rebooted and now stays on (rather than flashing) when new sms
-Calling a contact from address book did not result in a call being placed. Few tries and few mins later it appears to be fine.
-Battery indicator doesnt go beyond 80%

Same here is there away you can fix this please?

setenza01

Jul 20, 2009
Sion
Re: [ROM-FroYo]SetR0M RC3 De-odexed Froyo with NexTheme fully Themed !!!

This rom have all the functionnality of defrost 0.9b and all bugs

-------------------------------------
Sent via the XDA Tapatalk App

setenza01

Jul 20, 2009
Sion

Bugs that I noticed:
-Notification LED was on co

Same here is there away you can fix this please?

I don't have this bug, how to reproduce ?

joostb1

May 31, 2010
nice

I like this one! Thanks!

Only thing I noted is that the used (great) font that is used in the interface is also used when browsing websites.

GANJDROID

May 2, 2010
Norwich

Absolutely love this, especially the themed keyboard. Anyonne else find that this rom deals with a2sd better than other FroYo roms? About 90% of apps can be pushed to SD where as others I've tried is about 40%

Top Liked Posts