[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 7.2 (9th June, 2012)

Search This thread

Kot_Ik

Apr 30, 2007
Glazov
Here i will drop links to nightly builds and other stuff of CyanogenMod 7.2 for our lovely HTC Legend.

Changelogs for nightlies are here or here, or even here. Full changelog for CyanogenMod project is here. If i've mention specific change in build description - this change is included in that build.

----------------------------------
New recovery v5.0.2.8 image for flashing. Useful on S-OFF or unlocked S-ON phones only. Changelog is here. Flashing instructions are here.
New recovery v5.0.2.8 fake-flash. Useful on locked S-ON phones only. Changelog is as above. Instructions for using are here too. Haven't tested, coz i have unlocked hboot, and i can't find stock "recovery <2e>" for testing fake-flashing. Try it, report about it. Seems that it's not working, sorry.
Modified GPS library. For those only who can not get coordinates even with mobile data turned on. It does nothing but force AGPS on. Builded from official sources with reverted commit. Try it, feedback is welcome. Some kind of this fix included in 13th April nightly build and later, so you shouldn't apply it for that builds!

ALL NIGHTLY BUILDS AND STUFF YOU CAN DOWNLOAD FROM HERE!

Nightly build (9th June, 2012). Changes are up to "Allow editing event status from GUI and mark new events as confirmed".
Nightly build (8th June, 2012). Changes are up to "Simplify ROM filename, s/SNAPSHOT/EXPERIMENTAL/, other cleanups".
Nightly build (24th May, 2012). Changes are up to "libaudio-msm7x30: fix voice volume on first call".
Nightly build (19th May, 2012). Changes are up to "Update hungarian translation".
Nightly build (15th May, 2012). Changes are up to "Remove misleading "default" indication" and "Make compcache script fail-safe".
Nightly build (14th May, 2012). Changes are up to "PT-BR: Missing translations". Although there is RC1 in file name, this build is compiled later than official CM7.2 RC2 nightly build, and contains all that RC2 has.
Nightly build (7th May, 2012). Changes are up to "Safeguard against dumping large amounts of memory if SP is bogus".
Nightly build (3rd May, 2012). Changes are up to "init.rc: update the permission of /data/local".
Nightly build (24th April, 2012). Changes are up to "Fix call forwarding indication".
Nightly build (13th April, 2012). Changes up to "Set supl_host_set flag in loc_eng_set_server". From this build you don't need my AGPS fix anymore.
Nightly build (10th April, 2012). Couple of changes up to "Make PhoneToggler accept the same values as are configurable in the settings".
Nightly build (7th April, 2012). Bunch of changes up to "audiosystem: support for samsungs isSeperatedStream()".
Nightly build (1st April, 2012). Another one change: "Quick unlock : Fix bug".
Nightly build (31th March, 2012). One change: "Allow theming of framework UI elements"
Nightly build (30th March, 2012). Many minor changes up to "cyanogen: also need to Kill this meme here".
Nightly build (29th March, 2012). Changes up to "Externalize symbol picker options to resources".
Nightly build (27th March, 2012). Changes up to "PatternUnlockScreen: Battery status can be shown if desired".
Nightly build (24th March, 2012). Changes up to "Dialer: Fix initial state for t9 sort mode".

Last edited:

ICavalera

Mar 17, 2011
Vila das Aves
Can anyone speak to CM and they could insert battery bar status. it would be great. for know we can disable the battery icon, but with battery bar on top, that would be nicer.

zabaknilesh

Dec 27, 2008
Mumbai
Do we need to flash Modified GPS library to try it..i have issues with GPS...

on another note..can someone comment whether "angry birds Space " is working? Its getting forced closed in CM 7.1 RC1...

Last edited:

psyionx

Nov 30, 2010
Kota Kinabalu
Modified GPS library. For those only who can not get coordinates even with mobile data turned on. It does nothing but force AGPS on. Builded from official sources with reverted commit. Try it, feedback is welcome.

at last!!! GPS works where i can use waze to pave road... faster lock without messing with the gps config file but just use fasterfix to my area.

Last edited:

sanktnelson

Aug 11, 2010
Awesome, the updated GPS lib finally fixed GPS for me even on cm7.1! That had annoyed me for ages:)

Sent from my Legend using XDA

farukb

Jul 26, 2007
Sarajevo
@ Kot_Ik

Don't worry about small number of posts, it doens't mean nobody's looking or using. It just means that there is nothing to complain about. :D

Thanks for making those builds!

Kot_Ik

Apr 30, 2007
Glazov
There is one strange thing with recent builds. I've got strong battery drainage. It looks like WiFi consume too much power from battery. This behaviour starts from build that of 5th or 7th of March. Does anyone can confirm that?

Attachments

• screenshot-1333295936696.png
    screenshot-1333295936696.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 447
  • screenshot-1333295949314.png
    screenshot-1333295949314.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 431
Last edited:
Reactions: Messatsu and YoMarK

YoMarK

Sep 15, 2007
Just used the guide on cyanogenmod.com to install recovery on my girlfriends legend(was stock). Did not unlock the bootloader, so it's still S-on, but this ROM is working great.
At first GPS was not working(0 satellites in GPS test), but then i read that radio version radio 7.13.35.05 should "fix" GPS on cyanogenmod.
Had to downgrade CWM to version 2.5.x to be able to flash the 7.13.35.05 update.zip, but after I flashed the radio, GPS worked immediately.
The ROM seems to be working flawlessly now, great work!

Reactions: ijskast

Oops...

Sep 6, 2010
There is one strange thing with recent builds. I've got strong battery drainage. It looks like WiFi consume too much power from battery. This behaviour starts from build that of 5th or 7th of March. Does anyone can confirm that?

Although my WiFi is permanently enabled at home, I did get Display=46% and WiFi=28% after a day of heavy usage. Seems to be pretty normal here, so can't confirm any strange behaviour :confused:

Reactions: Kot_Ik

Guids

Sep 11, 2011
Just used the guide on cyanogenmod.com to install recovery on my girlfriends legend(was stock). Did not unlock the bootloader, so it's still S-on, but this ROM is working great.
At first GPS was not working(0 satellites in GPS test), but then i read that radio version radio 7.13.35.05 should "fix" GPS on cyanogenmod.
Had to downgrade CWM to version 2.5.x to be able to flash the 7.13.35.05 update.zip, but after I flashed the radio, GPS worked immediately.
The ROM seems to be working flawlessly now, great work!

Haha, you are kidding. I just did the same for mine! :D

Top Liked Posts