[HELP] My HTC Flyer is S-ON & HBOOT -1.11.0011 shows security warning

Search This thread

kathirudeen

Sep 25, 2013
Dear All,
I have HTC Flyer with updated by ruu_flyer_hc_s_htc_asia_wwe_3.60.707.4_radio_20.4801.30.0822u_3822.10.08.0

Recently I had unlock the boot loader as per the link http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=44468509
and restore recovery.img (CMW 6.xx).
I had install the boot.img from Cool3D-Honey-v6-Flyer.zip and reboot recovery then Install Cool3D-Honey-v6-Flyer Successfully. it works fine.

Now, I try to install another rom RUU_Flyer_HC_S_hTC_Asia_TW_3.60.709.4_Radio_20.4801.30.0822U_3822.10.08.07_M_release_236665_signed. it request to relocked my device. So i did change into relocked (c:\fastboot>fostboot oem relock). Still Unable load. So finnaly I try out via SD card copy the rom.zip and renamed "PG41IMG.zip". it loaded but half way terminated then the following error shows

*** RELOCKED ***
*** Security Warning ***
FLYER PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.11.0011
MICROP-0950
RADIO-3822.10.08.07_M
eMMC-boot

FASTBOOT USB

BOOTLOADER
REBOOT
REBOOT BOOTLOADER
POWER DOWN

and keep reboot into fastboot mode frequently

Now My HTC whole power gone!!!:(
While i plug into charge my HTC Flyer. it resume to do the same reboot

Please help me to fix this issue:D

Thank You all

Kathir :eek:

noonyman

Feb 3, 2014
London
Same just happened to me but I am fixed now!!!

Hi, I have just had EXACTLY the same thing happen to my Flyer and I mean exactly the same!

My Flyer would charge but booted to bootloader when I plugged it in.

The only way I was able to fix it was by going to "shipped-roms" and downloading my relevant RUU and it was an .EXE not a .ZIP
and running the program from my PC with my Flyer plugged in to it.

When it downloads you just extract the files and click on the .exe and it runs an installer program where you just follow prompts.

I had a few attempts where it wasn't the correct RUU (I followed a guide on here) and it failed half way through, so make sure you have the correct RUU

It's good that you have "Relocked" the bootloader as the RUU wont install otherwise.

I hope this helps.

Good Luck!! :D

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

Hi, I have just had EXACTLY the same thing happen to my Flyer and I mean exactly the same!

My Flyer would charge but booted to bootloader when I plugged it in.

The only way I was able to fix it was by going to "shipped-roms" and downloading my relevant RUU and it was an .EXE not a .ZIP
and running the program from my PC with my Flyer plugged in to it.

When it downloads you just extract the files and click on the .exe and it runs an installer program where you just follow prompts.

I had a few attempts where it wasn't the correct RUU (I followed a guide on here) and it failed half way through, so make sure you have the correct RUU

It's good that you have "Relocked" the bootloader as the RUU wont install otherwise.

I hope this helps.

Good Luck!! :D

I forgot to say, you may already know you need to have a decent charge in your Flyer before installing the RUU so if its only charging when in bootloader (like mine was) I would wait a while and get some charge in it.