Brick S4 I9505, really NO SOLUTION??? €10 via Paypal to solve

Search This thread

mark78x

Oct 23, 2009
€10 via Paypal to who really help me to solve this problem!

It's a promise!!!​

Hi, I've a serious problem with my S4 and I hope you can help me to solve it:good:...
I had a samsung stock 4.3 with frequent crash and soft reboot, so i decided to do a wipe (in setting menu), but nothing change.
Then I've flash the KK fw I9505XXUFNB8_I9505BTUFNB3_I9505XXUFNB8_HOME.tar.md5 without pit and re-partition, the process was complete without error but the phone wasn't started and remain stuck on Samsung Galaxy s4. In recovery there are these errors:

Recovery 3e

Philz Touch Recovery

I've retry many many many time to do a wipe data and cache in recovery, try to flash many other firmware with and without pit file, change recovery, flash in odin only pda and with 4 files with/without pit, but i can't find a solution...every time i've the same errors and the phone doesn't start...
If I poll out the battery for a long time (at least 5-6 hours), sometimes start with animated Samsung logo and music and with the control of the installed application, but during the progress it crashes and I must reboot :crying:

Thank you!!!

[sorry for my bad english]

Last edited:

sharingan

May 30, 2013
Hi, I've a serious problem with my S4 and I hope you can help me to solve it:good:...
I had a samsung stock 4.3 with frequent crash and soft reboot, so i decided to do a wipe (in setting menu), but nothing change.
Then I've flash the KK fw I9505XXUFNB8_I9505BTUFNB3_I9505XXUFNB8_HOME.tar.md5 without pit and re-partition, the process was complete without error but the phone wasn't started and remain stuck on Samsung Galaxy s4. In recovery there are these errors:

I've retry many many many time to do a wipe data and cache in recovery, try to flash many other firmware with and without pit file, change recovery, flash in odin only pda and with 4 files with/without pit, but i can't find a solution...every time i've the same errors and the phone doesn't start...
If I poll out the battery for a long time (at least 5-6 hours), sometimes start with animated Samsung logo and music and with the control of the installed application, but during the progress it crashes and I must reboot

Please help me!:crying:

Thank you!!!
brother dont worry
do like this

wipe cache partition in recovery
then factory reset
then reflash correct rom via odin with all correct options checked

see if it works

Reactions: mark78x

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012
If I poll out the battery for a long time (at least 5-6 hours), sometimes start with animated Samsung logo and music and with the control of the installed application, but during the progress it crashes and I must reboot

Thank you!!!
But ur phone is a GT-i9505G, no a GT-i9505. The firmware you flashed is for GT-i9505 :silly:.

Last edited:

mark78x

Oct 23, 2009
brother dont worry
do like this

then factory reset

see if it works
This is the procedure that I've done many times...unfortunately without any success:(

But ur phone is a GT-i9505G, no a GT-i9505. The firmware you flashed is for GT-i9505 :silly:.

Are you sure? The second image is philz touch recovery with those "soft keys"...
My S4 is only a black edition...in the label under the battery is written GT-I9505...

Last edited:

Repulsa

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 3, 2010
Your Mom's crib
This is the procedure that I've done many times...unfortunately without any success:(

Are you sure? The second image is philz touch recovery with those "soft keys"...
My S4 is only a black edition...in the label under the battery is written GT-I9505...

You need to flash a 4.3 UNA4 for this device :) Links, You cannot flash a GT-i9505 since the product code for this device is GT-I9505DKYSER ;)

Last edited:

Repulsa

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 3, 2010
Your Mom's crib
Now I try...if all goes well, I'll keep my promise;)

If it goes well :) Go buy yourself something to drink :) I dont accept any donation , Ill be happy if you just click that thanks button if i help you or atleast donate it to XDA .but thanks for the offer mate . Have a nice day.

Edited: @mark78x Here's the source for that device . Goodluck flashing mate

Last edited:

mark78x

Oct 23, 2009
If it goes well :) Go buy yourself something to drink :) I dont accept any donation , Ill be happy if you just click that thanks button if i help you or atleast donate it to XDA .but thanks for the offer mate . Have a nice day.

In downloading:cowboy:
So, i can flash only specific fw for this model? Same with kernel or mod for original GT-I9505?

I don't know who are you, but certainly you're a wonderful person!

EDIT:
...BUT this fw here is for "Black Edition"...my is only Black Mist:confused::confused:

Last edited:

saphirrot

Aug 28, 2010
OnePlus 12
i dont understand where the problem is ?

first of all you need to know your Model Number, for example : i9505, after that you search for an Odin Rom, like I9505XXUFNB8_I9505BTUFNB3_I9505XXUFNB8_HOME.tar.md5. Then you reboot your device in "DOWNLOAD mode", flash the Odin Rom via Odin and everything is fine...

Your problem is, you dont even know what device you got and you try to flash something you have found in here... thats really not that intelligent...

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012
Ok, because s4 black mist and s4 black edition are 2 different devices....when download is finished, finally i'll try...
Yeah, you right. @Repulsa was pasting u this link, but Im not sure about coz I was reading this:
"This firmware build has the same changelist to the later update of the original Galaxy S4 LTE GT-I9505 with has the firmware build numbers I9505XXUEMKF. So again, those who got the dark-blue Black Mist and off-white White Frost Galaxy S4 I9505 variants should refrain from installing this firmware build for this is not for your LTE GT-I9505 devices. If you read somewhere else that this is an update for your device you may already have seen it on Kies or OTA. Kies will only tells you that you have the latest software update if you currently runs on Android 4.3 I9505XXUEMKF. Again, those who got the original GT-I9505 LTE, this update is only rolled out in Nordic regions for now, but let’s wait and see this coming few days if we may also have this update arrive in our areas."

mark78x

Oct 23, 2009
i dont understand where the problem is ?

first of all you need to know your Model Number, for example : i9505, after that you search for an Odin Rom, like I9505XXUFNB8_I9505BTUFNB3_I9505XXUFNB8_HOME.tar.md5. Then you reboot your device in "DOWNLOAD mode", flash the Odin Rom via Odin and everything is fine...

Your problem is, you dont even know what device you got and you try to flash something you have found in here... thats really not that intelligent...
Thanks for reply, BUT it's not so easy:(...my device is i9505 black mist (not black edition, sorry)
I say how to flash with odin, but i've encountered every time the above errors...

mark78x

Oct 23, 2009
Yeah, you right. @Repulsa was pasting u this link, but Im not sure about coz I was reading this:
"This firmware build has the same changelist to the later update of the original Galaxy S4 LTE GT-I9505 with has the firmware build numbers I9505XXUEMKF. So again, those who got the dark-blue Black Mist and off-white White Frost Galaxy S4 I9505 variants should refrain from installing this firmware build for this is not for your LTE GT-I9505 devices. If you read somewhere else that this is an update for your device you may already have seen it on Kies or OTA. Kies will only tells you that you have the latest software update if you currently runs on Android 4.3 I9505XXUEMKF. Again, those who got the original GT-I9505 LTE, this update is only rolled out in Nordic regions for now, but let’s wait and see this coming few days if we may also have this update arrive in our areas."
NOOOO:crying:......I was hoping to have found the solution:crying:

saphirrot

Aug 28, 2010
OnePlus 12
Thanks for reply, BUT it's not so easy:(...my device is i9505 black mist (not black edition, sorry)
I say how to flash with odin, but i've encountered every time the above errors...

Eyy, you dont get it, arent you ? I got the same device like you, an international S4 Black mist model number : i9505. Noone is talking about a black or red or yellow edition .... whats your model number ? remove your battery and look it up..

If you flashed this rom :
I9505XXUFNB8_I9505BTUFNB3_I9505XXUFNB8_HOME.tar.md 5

then you should be fine, cause i did it myself and everything was working correctly, so my next thought is that you dont even got the i9505, because this rom should work just like every other rom.

NOOOO......I was hoping to have found the solution

WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR MODEL NUMBER MAN ? :D

Reactions: Joku1981

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012
The thing is if trying to flash the new firmware you updated ur booloader too. Coz now u are downloading a 4.3 android... you wont cant install it then

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Eyy, you dont get it, arent you ? I got the same device like you, an international S4 Black mist model number : i9505. Noone is talking about a black or red or yellow edition .... whats your model number ? remove your battery and look it up..

If you flashed this rom :

then you should be fine, cause i did it myself and everything was working correctly, so my next thought is that you dont even got the i9505, because this rom should work just like every other rom.

WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR MODEL NUMBER MAN ? :D
Relax bro :laugh:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thank you!!!
    brother dont worry
    do like this

then factory reset

see if it works

Thank you!!!

You need to flash a 4.3 UNA4 for this device :) Links, You cannot flash a GT-i9505 since the product code for this device is GT-I9505DKYSER ;)
    Ok, but where can I find a fw for this?

I already gave you the links mate but here Flashing this rom should bring your phone the way it was :)
    Now I try...if all goes well, I'll keep my promise;)