Knock on does not work when phone is charging

Search This thread

sachilleas

Aug 1, 2008
Knock on works well for me (most of the time) . Trouble starts when I charge g2 (always via its original charger that came with it).
Knock off works correctly all the time but knock on works only for about half a minute or less after I turn off the screen.
Weirdest thing of all is that when the phone is charged (100% - green light , but the phone is still plugged) knock on feauture works as it should. I don't know what to think of it. It seems like a software bug but I am not sure after all.

Edit : Knock on works ok when phone is charging via pc's usb. I really don't know what to think of.

Last edited:

djpeesh

Nov 6, 2007
Update the touch firmware by going to the hidden menu (3845#*xxx#) where xxx is your model number.

Go to hw test and scroll down to touch and update touch firmware. Should do the trick

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Reactions: sachilleas

sachilleas

Aug 1, 2008
Update the touch firmware by going to the hidden menu (3845#*xxx#) where xxx is your model number.

Go to hw test and scroll down to touch and update touch firmware. Should do the trick

I have done it. Nothing changed. Very weird behaviour.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I have done it. Nothing changed. Very weird behaviour.

It sounds like phone goes into deep sleep without the kernel " listen" for knock on.
    Did you try hard reset? Or reflashing the rom?
    In the hidden launcher menu, is an option only for knock off.
    Weird....
    I think this is normal. Mines the same. Its no big deal