Battlefield Hardline Beta... Worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

edisile

Nov 10, 2009
Frosinone
As A COD player, not sure about this... Worth it?

Sent from my SM-P905 using XDA Premium HD app
From a CoD player perspective: yes. Compared to CoD, BF has a better game engine, plus vehicles.
From a Battlefield player perspective: maybe. This game is not a big step ahead in the saga, nor is heavily differentiated by the previous games.
Basically Hardline is a Cops and Robbers game on steroids: it could have been far more realistic, with normal guns and vehicles, but then it would have just been a Payday game. Then they probably decided to keep using weapons such as rocket launchers and vehicles such ad assault helicopters.

panpjp

Mar 28, 2012
Bangkok
Personally I'm not that hyped for BFH. Well, since BF4's launch is terrible, the community lost faith in EA/DICE. If you play CoD and is not a "cod kid" then you could go for it, as BF is generally more vehicle intensive and the guns feel like real guns which cod players might find it hard to adapt to.

Sent from my One X+ using Tapatalk

fkofilee

Personally I'm not that hyped for BFH. Well, since BF4's launch is terrible, the community lost faith in EA/DICE. If you play CoD and is not a "cod kid" then you could go for it, as BF is generally more vehicle intensive and the guns feel like real guns which cod players might find it hard to adapt to.

Well EA & Origin were offering BF 3 download for free which I took up , started playing campaign and enjoyed it.
I might go for Hardline, but not 100% sure on that one. But thanks very much :)

panpjp

Mar 28, 2012
Bangkok
Well EA & Origin were offering BF 3 download for free which I took up , started playing campaign and enjoyed it.
I might go for Hardline, but not 100% sure on that one. But thanks very much :)

No prob :)

BTW I'm thinking of buying CoD Ghosts (I'm a little bored of BF4, got over 200hrs) can you please suggest me what I should know about CoD? (Example gameplay community)

Status
Not open for further replies.