[Q] Flash HTC One M8 to Boost Mobile?

Search This thread

jric1

Jun 24, 2013
NYC
1. S-off is not required to flash it. Check your cable and drivers.
2. As of now, if firewater is not working, sunshine is the method left.
Thanks i was thinking that i needed the s-off since i was and still not able to connect to cdma, it doesn't show on a any port on w7 xp or w8. It's really weird, because I was able to unlock and root it. I recently had the same issues with my Note 3 but I manually installed it and got connected, never had the issue before. I tried doing the same thing with the m8 in addition to installing malboro, etc and nothing on all xp, w7, w8. I am able to get a port when HTC sync is installed, but cdma is not able to read the phone and dfs doesn't connect. The port says toshiba.

Question, how does one get NV 465_1 & 466_1, i never seen those before. I already have the both passwords for profile 0 and 1.

eeltam

Mar 24, 2010
I could use a little direction here if possible. I'm a bit confused on flashing the sprint htc one m7. I've read on other threads it cant be done but you've done it. Is there a guide I can use to get me through it? It's been a few years since I've done it and to say the very least I'm rusty.

99electronic

Apr 16, 2008
flash HTC ONE m8 sprint to boost

Hello, I have HTC ONE m& which I flashed to boost. Now I got HTC one M8 sprint and I cant get 3G data to work. I did everything exactly as with m7 but no data... I can anybody tell me why this may be? I had a data for like a 5 minutes but then they were disconnected again and after tweeking more I don't have even that. I have all passwords and ESN I needed to work on my m7. Any help will be appreciated. ;)

R4T5UN280

Nov 20, 2013
Ok so i have my m8 flashed to boost. talk and text work fine but I have no data... Im using the incognito as a donor and I've checked my profile0 and profile1 info and they are all the same. I also triple checked that my ha and aaa passwords are correct and still nothing. If I go into ##debug# my an/aaa authentication says 64=64=64=64=. Ive tried to update profile and prl and still no joy. I used the evo flash guide. Is there something different I have to do on the m8 because its on a KK rom? its on stock rom but is rooted and s-off

sdwyz74

Jun 23, 2009
Seattle
So I finally figuered it out! The last step I was missing is to change the IMEI to match to that of the donor phone. I did this on my HTC One M7 and 4G works perfectly now! Now only to do the same for my One M8 and everything will be perfect.
How and what Program as I'm old school Flasher never tried 4g LTE I used to flash the Mac id from clear wire Devices and that's how I would get 4g but wimax is gone and slow compared to LTE either way my phone is done I'm just trying to get the LTE working my donor is White HTC boost programs I have are Paid CDMA WS,QPST and QXDM thanks and Please Advise

sdwyz74

Jun 23, 2009
Seattle
if you need Help ill try But i Have NO 4G solution ? ( in Need Of PLEASE ADVISE )

Ive Flashed Thousands of HTC,LG,SAMMY but When i was doing it Full-time they only Had WIMAX and that was a No Brain-er for me! either way i flashed a HTC one M8 in about 10-12 Minutes or so Hopped on the Phone cleared the Error 16 and there good as gold and i must say boost has Stepped the 3G Game up but 4G LTE is well Simply faster so I am Here to Help Anyone that Needs it ( i HAVE NO 4G SOLUTION ) but i can get you to the 3G,mms,sms and Error 16 Part the rest WE WOULD NEED SOMEONE WHO HAS SUCCESSFULLY FLASHED FULL lte to Help and or Share thanks to all and if i Respond Slow at times Sorry My Notifications from this Site are Being Weird thanks again Happy Thanksgiving's to ALL early!

PLEASE ADVISE!

sdwyz74

Jun 23, 2009
Seattle
Even though Little to NO One responded ( i have the LTE Solution )

if you want my help Ask and i will Tell i Have No problem Sharing With my PEEps here at XDA ive been here for years ive Asked a lot of Questions and ive Learned a LOT i am Proud to be a Member My Only Gripe Is Sometimes Seemingly more often then Not its Hard and Getting Harder to get a RESPONSE and to Be fair i have sluffed on people in the Past and i Know life and FAMILY are FIRST but We Are FAMILY HERE AS WELL ???

Anyway i have the 4g Solution ( i do not take any Credit for Coming up With it! ) but i have spent the Last Week or so Basically cyber Tweeking and trouble Shooting over and over and over and it is a GO! i hate tpying but i am SUPER HAPPY! FULLY FLASHED HTC ONE m8 FULLY MMS,SMS,LTE no error 16 No hiccups.

thanks to XDA for Hosting this GREAT Site and thanks to all who have Shared,Helped and will Share and Help in the future to Keep this Good Thing Going! : )

Ps
im willing to help anyone but give a Day or So as ive Neglected My Girl and kids for the Last Week or so! So im gonna go Slide into Bed and hope She Does not Wake Up! LOL!

tigron

Mar 18, 2008
Samsung Galaxy A12
if you want my help Ask and i will Tell i Have No problem Sharing With my PEEps here at XDA ive been here for years ive Asked a lot of Questions and ive Learned a LOT i am Proud to be a Member My Only Gripe Is Sometimes Seemingly more often then Not its Hard and Getting Harder to get a RESPONSE and to Be fair i have sluffed on people in the Past and i Know life and FAMILY are FIRST but We Are FAMILY HERE AS WELL ???

Anyway i have the 4g Solution ( i do not take any Credit for Coming up With it! ) but i have spent the Last Week or so Basically cyber Tweeking and trouble Shooting over and over and over and it is a GO! i hate tpying but i am SUPER HAPPY! FULLY FLASHED HTC ONE m8 FULLY MMS,SMS,LTE no error 16 No hiccups.

thanks to XDA for Hosting this GREAT Site and thanks to all who have Shared,Helped and will Share and Help in the future to Keep this Good Thing Going! : )

Ps
im willing to help anyone but give a Day or So as ive Neglected My Girl and kids for the Last Week or so! So im gonna go Slide into Bed and hope She Does not Wake Up! LOL!
Well, I Could Use Your help ! I'm currently getting error 16.

Wiiki13

Jun 11, 2012
Does anyone happen to have the steps to get 4g up and running? I messaged sdwyz74 but I haven't gotten a reply as it is the weekend

DroidMan91

Dec 27, 2015
HTC One M8

Can anyone help me flashing to boost mobile please ?

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 AM ----------

Ps

Need your help flashing to boost

sdwyz74

Jun 23, 2009
Seattle
im Tottally Stumped ??? im doing a HTC ONE M8 ( HK ) for a friend and his Donor is a Desire 626 and no Matter What i do the phone just keeps going into handsfree and the iccid from the HTC one M8 wont go away also im thinking it May because i cant seem to Pull the HA and AAA passwords from the Desire ??? someone Please Help ive DID everything including the IM^(()*EI but ive never used a desire 626 before only the 510! Please Advise

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Error 16

Okay so I did what you said, but now I'm getting a wicked error 16 message. Normally I would just stay on with customer service and they would have me power down the phone then turn it back on in a few minutes and the error would go away. This time that hasn't happened at all. I loaded a boost prl into the phone manually but I still haven't had any luck. You have any suggestions?

Hi People some of you are having problems with error 16 from sprint or boost when you flash or reset a phone, well i have a direct number that you can call, but make sure you have the exact name on the account plus the phone that you are using he direct phone number is 1-877-492-9605... Don't forget to thanks for this research that will help anybody...... no one had this information?
    Actually I figured it out. Completely full flash with working mms and 3g. I will post a guide if anyone wants me to?

Sent from my 831C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    At first it was a Sanyo Incognito but now it's a LG Optimus F7.

Sent from my 831C using XDA Free mobile app
    Does the m8 need to have the s - off in order to flash it? Mine is already rooted and unlocked, but having issues with w7 reading the port and cdma etc reading it. Firewater didn't work, any way to get the s - off without using sunshine?

1. S-off is not required to flash it. Check your cable and drivers.
    2. As of now, if firewater is not working, sunshine is the method left.