[Q] loss of signal?

Search This thread

leono1

May 11, 2012
just installed this rom on my desire S

[ROM] Saga3D v5.1.0 Desire S official Sense 3.0 - fast, stable, aroma installer

installed this rom to get away from the stock rom that was delaying my texts and not letting me recieve some calls.
this rom seems great but i lose signal every so often, it goes to 'no service', but a quick press of call to call someone and then put it down quick prompts my phone to kick in and have full signal again. also some texts are delayed still but only by 40 minutes maximum unlike the 12-15 hours they were before on the stock software. any ideas why or how to fix?
(im on tmobile, but my signal jumps from t mobile to orange, basband version 20.28I.30.085AU_3805.06.02.03_M)

Last edited:

ben_pyett

Oct 28, 2006
London, Colchester, Wivenhoe

installed this rom to get away from the stock rom that was delaying my texts and not letting me recieve some calls.
this rom seems great but i lose signal every so often, it goes to 'no service', but a quick press of call to call someone and then put it down quick prompts my phone to kick in and have full signal again. also some texts are delayed still but only by 40 minutes maximum unlike the 12-15 hours they were before on the stock software. any ideas why or how to fix?
(im on tmobile, but my signal jumps from t mobile to orange, basband version 20.28I.30.085AU_3805.06.02.03_M)
not quite sure where you live, but as a fellow UK T-mobile user I found the best Radio the one I'm on see link in signature.

Reactions: leono1

leono1

May 11, 2012
hi, cheers ben im from uk aswell on t mobile. so maybe recommend me flashing the radio to the same one as yours?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

not quite sure where you live, but as a fellow UK T-mobile user I found the best Radio the one I'm on see link in signature.