AOSP Jelly Bean theme "V8" [DLL7/UBDLL3/XXDMA5 SF-supported] "update's discontinued"

Search This thread

clayteau

Jan 19, 2013
Kolkata
You know what a vrtheme is much better unlike your theme which has apps with icons modded into a package. Vrtheme has only icons packed in. It uses busybox to mod the apps with icons right within the phone and hence its a lot lighter.

Awestrike

Sep 27, 2011
Manila
I flashed the non-SF V8.

Would just like to echo what someone posted a while back about having a stock battery icon rather than the circle battery % mod.

One other minor nit is that the Notification Drawer toggle for the audible sound profile uses the same one as the mute one.

Otherwise, everything looks great. Thank you for your hard work.

iGebriel

Feb 7, 2013
very fantastic :):):):)
but i am little confused but which version "download link" i can use for this rom "details in attachement"

another question with romow rom can i use this theme ?

dlt0rre

Jan 13, 2009
www.dlt0rre.es
I can confirm it works on ARHD 10 (XXDMA6) so maybe the OP can just add that?

Hi!
I'm getting FC when tap clock options in SF on Revolution HD v10 and v8 individual.
Anyone else?

eqe7ezeq.jpg

Magnanimous24

Sep 27, 2010
Re: AOSP Jelly Bean theme "V8" [DLL7/UBDLL3/XXDMA5 SF-supported] "update's discontin

Simplistic Framework just had an awesome update...where's Aventy when you need him.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: avetny

Magnanimous24

Sep 27, 2010
Re: AOSP Jelly Bean theme "V8" [DLL7/UBDLL3/XXDMA5 SF-supported]

Magnanimous24 thank u for a donation.
Nice to see that you still remember me guys
But I sold my phone :( I can't help you any more.

Best regards
Avetis.

Hey man. Nice to see you temporarily resurrect. It's okay you worked hard and we're grateful for it.

Can you send the notification bar mod in your theme though? I want to flash the latest framework (v3.5) and then flash the notification bar. That blue glow at the bottom is wicked.

Thanks

Last edited:

Magnanimous24

Sep 27, 2010
Re: AOSP Jelly Bean theme "V8" [DLL7/UBDLL3/XXDMA5 SF-supported] "update's discontin

ujymuna2.jpg

I created a true 1% battery mod for att. OP I can shoot you the zipped systemui folder if you want it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the consideration mate. But will it work on the international version?

Magnanimous24

Sep 27, 2010

Thank you :eek:. I miss you guys too.

I want to tell you this Z is very sexy :silly:

IMG_2240_zpsb8e2fa1a.jpg

but any way see you soon ;)

Nice. From the reviews I've seen it is really a sexy looking device. Really hope to see you soon Avetny. Still hoping you can get tour hands on a Note 2 and do a last update for us.

iRoNX

Jan 11, 2013
Hi guys, can someone port this theme for the Note 10.1? We need some AOSP developer for our device :)

Top Liked Posts