"You know what I hate?" - A Game...

Search This thread

SaintCity86

Oct 23, 2013
Rules. Write one thing you hate.

1. Movies/TV Shows that promote footage that isn't even used in the final cut.

If it were me, I would have killed that man - Malvo

JamesAutumn

Aug 29, 2012
Knoxville
I hate..
1. Pre rendeded game trailers and cg heavy films
2. When a singer or band re-releases their album after 20 years or even because they jumped to a new label.

hanisod

Mar 27, 2013
Berlin
I hate:
1- Anti-Bronies who be a total ignorant idiots
2- When my phone and laptop lag at all
3- noobs.
4- having hard choices in life
5- horror movies
5- mail, message, Facebook and Twitter spam

Sent from my AWESOME Ponified HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 4

Naddict

Nov 23, 2011
28.2S, 92.1W
I hate having to clean up posts that are considered non-contributory for new members...:rolleyes:

Please read this guide as well to help you get started on XDA, and this guide regarding post counts and development.

Please make an effort to post helpful comments from now on, and review the forum rules.

If this persists, and members continue to violate XDA rules regarding this matter, this thread may get shuttered.:eek:

Thanks for your understanding and compliance!:cool:

suntemple

Jun 21, 2014
suntemple.co
I dislike how google, microsoft and other big corporations try to penetrate into my private life all the time. Phone account verification, location tracking etc.

- When game companies bring out downgraded PC versions because "PC's aren't as powerful". Not as powerful as what, a PS4 with a 3 year old GPU that can only run at 720 or 1080, doesn't support high level AA, doesn't do high level shaders and doesn't support PhysX?
- TV show season stops that last more than 8 months. (I'm looking at you there BBC!)
- DRM. You know you've failed when people who have actually bought your game start pirating it just to be able to play offline. Yes Ubisoft and EA, I mean you.
- When peanutbutter sticks to the roof at the back of my mouth and I overstretch my tongue to get it off. Ouch...
- SPIDERS.Oh, and dentists.
- The Daily Mail. Do these people truly have nothing better to do?
- Public Transport. The NS in particular. (Dutchies wil understand.)
- When your internet becomes so slow it would be faster to print out the email and deliver it by hand.
- Sand, meet sandals.
- For the next few weeks, the colour Orange.
- People who stand on the left side of an escalator.
- When one book out of 250 is upside down.
- My dad, when he turns the book back upside down again.
- Nails, meet schoolboard.
- Eating icecream too quickly.
- Funerals. So dull.
- Weddings. Socializing, *shudder*
- Crooked. Paintings.

justmpm

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 22, 2010
Jumpston Junction
Hi Everyone,
Please remember that the rules for member conduct also apply to this thread, so please do not use the "hate" thread to flame or attack other users.

Thanks!

hanisod

Mar 27, 2013
Berlin
- When game companies bring out downgraded PC versions because "PC's aren't as powerful". Not as powerful as what, a PS4 with a 3 year old GPU that can only run at 720 or 1080, doesn't support high level AA, doesn't do high level shaders and doesn't support PhysX?
- TV show season stops that last more than 8 months. (I'm looking at you there BBC!)
- DRM. You know you've failed when people who have actually bought your game start pirating it just to be able to play offline. Yes Ubisoft and EA, I mean you.
- When peanutbutter sticks to the roof at the back of my mouth and I overstretch my tongue to get it off. Ouch...
- SPIDERS.Oh, and dentists.
- The Daily Mail. Do these people truly have nothing better to do?
- Public Transport. The NS in particular. (Dutchies wil understand.)
- When your internet becomes so slow it would be faster to print out the email and deliver it by hand.
- Sand, meet sandals.
- For the next few weeks, the colour Orange.
- People who stand on the left side of an escalator.
- When one book out of 250 is upside down.
- My dad, when he turns the book back upside down again.
- Nails, meet schoolboard.
- Eating icecream too quickly.
- Funerals. So dull.
- Weddings. Socializing, *shudder*
- Crooked. Paintings.

I hate public transit here too, especially in late night...

And currently, I hate those two metal heads sitting in front of me in the Tram playing Hard Rock out loud on their phone... Sheesh, never heard of headphones?!

And I agree on that list!

And the absolute thing that I despise is when my phone's battery go dead

Sent from my AWESOME Ponified HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 4